4.6 5 0 1427 1427 Best in Strengthening, Freshness, Anti-Germ, Gum-Care. Colgate Swarna Vedshakti has a perfect blend of age-old natural ingredients and years of trusted expertise. The results is a toothpaste that tastes good and cares for the entire family''s oral health.
Colgate Swarna Vedshakti
  • 1,427 Reviews

19-09-2019
Awesome toothpaste!
Best toothpaste I have tried in recent times - Leaves a very Fresh all day feeling . Must say this toothpaste has amazing blend of natural ingredients. The results are awesome and definitely tastes good. Recommended for the entire family''s oral health.
18-09-2019
Great toothpaste I am still using it
Previously using other tooth paste I am facing problem of mostly tooth ache and avoiding eating sweeter things but after Colgate Vedshakti use I am now freely eating sweeter things and really no bad smell or tooth ache problems and I am happy very much
You Must Try Once
The product is really Best and ayurvedic .....In short go for it.....❤️❤️
Good product
I have already tried the Colgate Vedshakti and was excited to use Swarna Vedshakti. It leaves a fresh clove smell after brushing and I found the freshness remains for longer than regular toothpaste. Also as it comes from the house of Colgate, I know for sure it is good for my entire family.
Ok type experience
I am a Colgate user since childhood got this Vedshakti for trial, freshness and the taste was good, taste last longer in the mouth far far better than Patanjali i think.
18-09-2019
good
I used this product continously for 2 week, it whitened my teeth but later my teeth started paining.
Average product
Not as good as they say, not much flavour or foam it’s a basic tooth paste with herb flavour nothing more
Nice
Its nice but i like other colgate toothpastes better than this.
12-09-2019
Mediocre Product.Not as good as it was hyped
Mediocre Product.Not as good as it was hyped.Just like any other toothpaste with herbs flavor. Did not whiten teeth or did anything spectacular than other brands.
12-09-2019
GOOD
EXCELLENT PRODUCT FROM COLGATE WITH GOODNESS OF AYURVEDIC HERBS INGREDIENTS
Freshness overload
I got it as a sample and was comparing with another brand. But, from my first use, I have liked the flavor it leaves in my mouth for a long time. The freshness feel without feeling spicy is awesome.Love it.
11-09-2019
Colgate
Tried this product...colgate is very old brand and happy to use it as it kept the words they are claiming ..removed bad breath and shinier and white teeth...
10-09-2019
Good toothpaste to be used
Have tried this product it's taste is normal n leaves your teeth clean by removing all cavities around..
09-09-2019
Stands by its claims
Extremely satisfied with this product it stands by wat it claims, prevents bad breaths n strengthens gums. M super happy with this product
07-09-2019
A good ayurvedic tooth paste
Very good tooth paste, controls bad breath & maintains mouth freshness.