4.6 5 0 1428 1428 Best in Strengthening, Freshness, Anti-Germ, Gum-Care. Colgate Swarna Vedshakti has a perfect blend of age-old natural ingredients and years of trusted expertise. The results is a toothpaste that tastes good and cares for the entire family''s oral health.
Colgate Swarna Vedshakti
  • 1,428 Reviews

Effective product
This toothpaste despite being an Ayurvedic formulation tastes just fine in the mouth. There is no excess fragrance or overpowering taste of any one ingredient. It definitely helped me get rid of my tooth ache within just a few uses. Overall, I would recommend everyone to try this toothpaste once. It lends a clean, fresh feel to the mouth and also helps control bad breath. Well done Colgate!
Healing toothpaste
Helps to keep my gums from bleeding and keeps mouth fresh
08-08-2019
This toothpaste is very use full in teeth pain and I prefer this paste to another
08-08-2019
It's good taste and good mouth refresh remove scaling
08-08-2019
Very nice tooth paste. we used it fully and bought a new one also. one of the best tooth paste - Colgate Swarna Ved Shakti Toothpaste
08-08-2019
Good and. Nice product always for satisfied product
07-08-2019
Its really refreshing. Soothes mouth. Best product. I would really recommend it to others.
07-08-2019
The product is very good it clean the teeths easily
06-08-2019
hello this is gurpreet kaur i am so obliged that home tester club had given me d chance to b a part of survey n provided me der product COLGATE SWARNA VEDSHAKTI this toothpaste is so safe for family & children yet have good taste left aftr being used...n yes u can guarnteed may see a change within 8 to 10 in ur teeth it must get more clear n oll ur stains gone away...now my family use this paste only...THANK YOU HOME TESTER CLUB n m eager to try more n more products ..
05-08-2019
It is made of natural ingredients and long after using it,freshness remains in the mouth.
03-08-2019
Colgate Vedshakti is extremely good. It has a very strong taste of clove and cleans teeth very well. I feel refreshed after brushing my teeth with it. Only a pea-sized paste is needed to clean the entire mouth. Made with Natural Ingredients. Those who like toothpaste with strong flavour will definitely like this product. Excellent product!!
03-08-2019
This is the best toothpaste of colgate, after finishing the tube i have purchased a new toothpaste of the same brand ie vedshakti. I m loving it
02-08-2019
I m used many toothpaste but felt this as the best. Excellent product...
02-08-2019
Good product really feels refreshed after brushing,only if some good taste can be added
02-08-2019
I thought it's an ayurvedic paste by name but after using paste came to know that it is a normal paste having dangerous chemicals.