4.6 5 0 79 79 Colgate has re-launched its multi-benefit toothpaste Colgate Total with a new proprietary DZA formula that provides superior protection not just to the teeth, but to the whole mouth.
Colgate Total

11-01-2020
It’s so refreshing!
I use this toothpaste on a daily grind. It’s so refreshing. I had yellow teeths but I used it for around two and a half months and now I have white teeths. I thanks colgate for this product and I also recommend this to my friends.
24-12-2019
Best colaget
28-11-2019
Good and keep you fresh
Good product and i like the brand and product as its gives the freshness after use.
18-11-2019
Excellent product
GOOD, TIME TESTED TRUSTED BRAND ,NO FAKE PROMISES .GREAT BRAND VALUE .
16-11-2019
Good product
Good product for long hours freshness, and reasonable in price also, if u are not using ayurvedic toothpaste this best option
05-11-2019
Very good
कोलगेट बहुत ही अच्छा प्रोडक्ट है बहुत पुराना और विश्वसनीय प्रोडक्ट है यह हमारे दांतो और उनके लिए बहुत ही खास है इसलिए इसे में हर किसी को यूज करने का सुझाव दूंगा
27-10-2019
total care
24-10-2019
Taste
Nice taste is not very strong on sensitive areas and can be used often for mouth problems
15-10-2019
TOTAL DENTAL HEALTH
GOOD, TIME TESTED TRUSTED BRAND ,NO FAKE PROMISES .GREAT BRAND VALUE .
09-10-2019
Totally best
Everyone knows about this company. Colgate total is one of best toothpaste in their products range I love this product. It's results outstanding. Totally good product.
08-10-2019
The complete toothpaste
It's a very good product with a good taste and ofcourse with all that we expect from a reputed brand like Colgate.
04-10-2019
Colgate Total
It is a good toothpaste. It gives total protection to the teeth and gums.
04-10-2019
This product is totally best
I am very happy for use it .i am highly recommended for use it
29-09-2019
Freshness
This product is good in taste and freshness but veda shakti is much better in comparison to this..it is also good giving cooling effect after use..and i have used this for 2 months
24-09-2019
Great in taste and freshness will always buy and recommend others to buy