4.3 5 0 10 10 Colgate has come with yet another toothpaste -" Colgate Total 12" with its advanced whitening properties. Colgate Total 12 Toothpaste is an effective decay preventive dentifrice and helps prevent and reduce gingivitis. It also helps reduce the formation of plaque and tartar above the gum line.You can read and post reviews about Colgate total 12 on HomeTesterClub.com
Colgate Total 12

09-12-2019
Colgate total
It's a very good toothpaste & very good for teeth,it tastes very good
11-06-2019
Colgate total 12
As doctor highly recommend to use Colgate toothpaste. Every product from Colgate is good. So another good toothpaste from colgate, got nothing less but better protection for your teeth.
03-08-2018
Its a very effective toothpaste to clean tooth well and it gives a shining after every use
02-08-2018
Good toothpaste and but very affective and removes bad smell from the mouth.
21-10-2013
WE ARE USING ONLY COLGATE TOTAL IN OUR HOUSE SINCE THIS PRODUCT LAUNCHED.AND ALSO I HAVE PURCHASED THIS NEW EXTENSION PRODUCT AS WELL,I M VERY SATISFIED WITH THIS TOOTHPASTE.
26-09-2013
Good Toothpaste with allround properties. A bit costly though
28-08-2013
i am using only colgate, its nice, but i am intersted to try this new product , send me a sample.
11-06-2013
i have been using colgate total for quite some years now!...but would like to have a sample of this new product
13-05-2013
I and my whole family is regular user of New Colgate total and i found it very amazing jaisa naam waisa kaam" it keeps my teeth free from cavity and shiny. I feel proud to be used the same product.
11-05-2013
its not so good as what it is priced i wold recommend do not try it at all .
02-06-2018
Colgate is ultimate great brand.kindly send free sample to review this one.
27-03-2018
i have been using colgate paste for quite some years now!...but not tried Colgate total. would like to have a sample of this new product
11-06-2013
Can I have a free sample of new colgate my aunt want to try it aftrr that I can give my review about it.
25-05-2013
our family use colgate, please send me this new product sample
25-05-2013