Dabur Baby Wash

5 5 0 7 7 Dabur Baby Wash is enriched with baby loving ayurvedic herbs and it has been dermatologically tested to be mild and safe to be used for babies. Dabur Baby Wash's pH neutral formula is matched with baby's skin. The power of Chickpea, Coconut, Aloe vera and calendula extracts produces a rich creamy lather for skin that is clean, effectively moisturised, soft and mild. It is hypoallergenic, has tearfree formula and is gentle & safe for use on new born baby's skin. It also doesn'tcontains any harmful chemicals.
Dabur Baby Wash

05-04-2021
Awesome
Dabur Baby Wash's pH-neutral formula is matched with the baby's skin. The power of Chickpea, Coconut, Aloe vera, and calendula extracts produces a rich creamy lather for skin that is clean, effectively moisturized, soft, and mild. It is hypoallergenic, has a tear-free formula, and is gentle & safe for use on newborn baby's skin. It also doesn'tcontains any harmful chemicals.
25-11-2020
Pls send me samples of all Dabur baby products for trial and reviews. Thanks
04-11-2020
Kindly send a sample so I can review the same. Thank you!
04-10-2020
I never tried this product I want to try this product samples for trial to my baby
13-09-2020
Hi, I have not tried Dabur Baby Wash on my kids. Please send me the sample will try and provide feedback.
09-09-2020
It is made up of natural herbs and it is also tested so it will be good for baby.
05-09-2020
Dabur is a Indians most trusted brand no doubt,, I want this sample because I never use dabur shampoo