Dabur Hommade Coriander Chutney

4.8 5 0 26 26 Dabur Homemade dilli ki hair chatpati chutney is crafted with the right touch of spices and multiple choicest ingredients to complement your regular meals or snacks with tangy, zingy and spicy flavour notes. It is the perfect accompaniment to your chat, samosas, biryanis, parathas any more snack items. So, enjoy the finger licking, delicious range of DABUR homemade chutneys.
Dabur Hommade Coriander Chutney

18-04-2021
Excellent
Dabur Hommade Coriander Chutney is awesome chutney
11-12-2020
Dabur 😍😍
Good product for spicey people best product for these green cutny lover for dabur brand
29-11-2020
not good
its not good .........i can not recommend .............
26-11-2020
Mast!
I am always using coriander chatni, brand is whatever I don't care. But when I have used this I loved this! Good product yarr!
20-11-2020
Yummiest chutney
When I tried this first tym. I was like why didn't I tried this earlier. I m in love with the taste 😍 I always Carry this while traveling in train, office, everywhere. So I will give 10/10
12-11-2020
No words 😍
I'm truly in love with this product !! It suits with almost everything , from samosa to chapati!!! It's little spicy texture Will take into another world .. "Highly recommended "
10-11-2020
Nice
I used this product it is very good taste was better
07-11-2020
Still need to be improvised
I tried this product, but i did not find it that tasty - though it can be used in case of urgent requirements - but it cannot be compared with the home made Green Chutney. It has some bitter/sour taste
07-11-2020
Tasty
Great taste and worth the price paid for it.......
05-11-2020
It really tastes good
With dahi vada it tastes best... It really has a great taste I wold like to recommend it to everyone one
03-11-2020
It has a nice taste..
It has a nice taste, but that sweet ness is not at all liked by each person that why it is not so tasty
08-01-2021
No I am not heated about this product before if I am testing this product I hope I will purchase regular this product because coriander leaves chutney I like it very much and I tell to others also
28-12-2020
I wanna try this product so Can I get this product for review.
26-12-2020
I want to test it because i it this brand products
03-12-2020
Ma is product ko 2 saal sa use kar rha hu maja or sab sa bhot jada acha laga or Price bhi unsa bhot jada kam ha ma tho ya cha hu ga ki ya sab log ek bar tho estmal kar ka dakha jo or jo bhi mari baat glat ho thi muja Instagram pa mssg kar ka btay jo apna mari baat glat kar di tho ma apko 1000 rupee sand karu ga Ya mari id ha @mohitkaushik6577