4.7 5 0 88 88 The all-new Dabur Honey Fruit Spreads have been launched in four exotic and refreshingly healthy fruit variants -- Strawberry, Plum, Exotic Berries and Kiwi. They contain Honey & real Fruit Crush, and hence No Added Sugar. Dabur Honey has been a constant companion on breakfast tables across households and we are now extending the same health benefits of Honey into the spreads category with the launch of Dabur Honey Fruit Spreads.”
Dabur Honey Food Spread

11-02-2020
Good
Superb taste best very very best.... Honey taste good
11-02-2020
Trustworthy
Dabur have wide range of Variety products. . I have used most of them. .. And honey was good but not Satisfied with its tastes But after all it is naturally loaded I will recommend you Guys this Best of luck. ....
29-10-2019
Dabur Honey
Very tasty children likes to eat more with chapathi and bread
07-10-2019
Honey food spread
06-10-2019
Very testy
This product is very good for our health and it is good for lips also I have also used this product this product test also very testy
24-09-2019
Wow
Try it recommend to get this product very nice always buy money worth Paisa vasool
23-09-2019
Test good
Very good product for everyone must try It's batter
03-09-2019
honey
The Dabur Honey is one of the best product. It is good to eat with bread in the breakfast. It can also be used for preparing home remedies for curing acne and common cough and cold problems.
19-08-2019
Best product
I likely used this to as a jam , I eat this to spread on bread and chappati it is very delicious
04-02-2019
Pure
I tried this ,feels it's is really pure ,very tasty also,instead of sugar we can use this honey for health conscious pople
17-11-2016
Honey and fruit tastes are combined to give a good jam. honey base without added sugar feels good to eat. Tasty enough to eat as a dessert by itself..
04-11-2016
This is very nice product i have ever used. just don't belive me buy it and try it. you all will definetly like it. trust me very good product.just try it
21-09-2016
04-08-2016
I have tried thid honey.. this is very tasty and healthy.. one should try this atleast once.. :)
01-08-2016
Yes I tried this product.this is awesome.yoi can try this spread on parantha bread or pizza base or kulchs