4.9 5 0 14 14 Dabur Tulsi Drops is a 100% Ayurvedic natural immunity booster that also helps build respiratory health and provides effective protection from cough and cold. It has antioxidant, antimicrobial and adaptogenic properties that help in stress management. It offers 10 key health benefits, which includes help in relieving mucus (wet cough), besides being good for heart health, and is also good for digestive health. It is also good for skin health, eye health, joints health and liver health. It can be taken with a glass of water or milk or tea, twice or thrice daily.
Dabur Tulsi Drops

09-07-2020
Best product
This is one of my favourite nowadays during this corona virus pandemic. It boosts your immunity power and also it is 100% natural and ayurvedic. It is good for health we should consume it.
05-07-2020
tulsi 51
02-07-2020
Very good
It is really very good for immunity and also good for small children.
30-06-2020
Immunity booster
Reviews Q & A Dabur Tulsi Drops Dabur Tulsi Drops 4.9 from 10 Reviews Dabur Tulsi Drops is a 100% Ayurvedic natural immunity booster that also helps build respiratory health and provides effective protection from cough and cold. It has antioxidant, antimicrobial and adaptogenic properties that help in stress management. It offers 10 key health benefits, which includes help in relieving mucus (wet cough), besides being good for heart health, and is also good for digestive health. It is also good for skin health, eye health, joints health and liver health. It can be taken with a glass of water or milk or tea, twice or thrice daily must buy this product.
26-06-2020
Immunity increaser
This product is very well for increasing our immunity and this product can protect you from many other diseases.
23-06-2020
nice
nice product we already use this because my always have breath prob. Its very good for immunity
Tulsi review
It is really very effective and helpful inhancing immunity
Excellent
These dabar tulsi drops are just amazing what all is happening these day these drops r like life saving I have use it in making kaada I everyday use it ... it’s taste is good even my kids like it . It’s a great product
useful
Nowadays these tulsi drops are very much useful for boosting our immunity . Well I liked this product very much as if we dont have tulsi plant then we can consume and can boost our immunity during these hard times of corona pandemic.
29-05-2020
tulsi sat
it is a very good and effective product specially during such hard time and it really works so well in cold and cough.i m very satisfied with it's quality.
28-05-2020
Dabur Tulsi
Best medicine for immunity, If you take its drops its work like antibiotics
24-05-2020
Nice
Good for health , increase immunity system,I personally use it
15-05-2020
tulsi Ayurveda product
its naturally boast your immunity system i am try feeling good refer mostly friends
14-05-2020
Immunity booster
A great way to boost your immunity and remain healthy.
21-06-2020
This product is really helpful now a days to prevent ourself from Corona Virus. We should have it on the daily basis to prevent ourself and family from viruses. Please use it and be safe