4.4 5 0 30 30 Dentassure toothpaste has a unique formula and comes with the dual protection of neem and clove that fights germs and prevents dental cavities.
Dentassure Toothpaste

27-05-2020
perfect smile
gentle with your gums and gives a fresh feeling in the morning
11-02-2020
Trustworthy. ....
Dentassure. ..is the most trusted Brand. ... I have use some of this brand products previously. .... Best for daily use toothpaste For sensitivity Loose muscle of jaws I will recommend you Guys this Thank you. ..
08-12-2019
All rounder toothpaste good step from vestige
Well actually I am currently using this toothpaste and i have to say that i is a tough competitor for all indian toothpaste brand because it give instant whitening to teeth after using it and also leave a mouth freshner fragrance after using it but the bad thing about this paste is that it is not available in offline Market you have to join the membership of vestige
30-11-2019
Beat toothpaste
I use it daily…. It is a very good toothpaste. Because of this my teeth also stopped tingling
18-09-2019
Sure shining of teeths
Our family already using dentassure toothpaste. It gives good results on teeths.
14-08-2019
Very effective
Its best toothpaste for germs protection to our teeth. its also protect your teeth from germs and plaque problems also or fresh feelings to our teeth fully.
great work
This tooth past is very good working on my teeth weighting and stronger.
Dentassure Toothpaste
This is product is very nice and good he make theet strong and kill the gums he keep fresh the mouth
Chemical free
Dent Assure was purchased from my Vestige dealer. The toothpaste has a nice taste, generates a lot of foam. It makes the teeth strong and you feel that teeth is clean. However can be better in making the teeth white.
27-03-2019
Denatasure toothpaste
It is healthy for teeth and also tastes so good and fresh so that all can use it . It is very natural and contain all ingredients which are good for our health.
27-03-2019
Fabulous!
Nice product. suitable for people with dental problems. excellent product and very effective
20-03-2019
Very good toothpaste
09-03-2019
satisfied
I have used this product for a year. Its good and really helps with weak tooth and bleeding gums. M satisfied wit this product.
05-03-2019
Healthy product
The product is worth to use. It helps to make a fresh morning. Healthy and effective.
27-02-2019
Supppeerrrb
OfferOffer offer offer offer offerOffer offer offer offer offerOffer offer offer offer offerOffer offer offer offer offerOffer offer offer offer offer