4.4 5 0 8 8 This super-rich dove hand creme formula is infused with coconut oil and almond milk deeply moisturises and softens your hands while its indulgent creamy fragrance comforts your senses. And the result? No more dry hands. Restored extra soft skin with dove restoring ritual hand creme this hand creme provides long lasting softness. It tackles dry hand skin in a whole new way as the goodness of coconut and almond content rehydrates your dry skin and repairs its natural moisture. Dove restoring ritual hand creme is light, non-greasy and get absorbed instantly to give you smooth and soft skin.
Dove Coconut Hand Cream

28-02-2020
Good
The product is just awesome. I recommend to try this product
28-02-2020
Worst cream
Dove hand cream is one of the worst hand cream I have used so far. Does not moisturise your hands. Leave a horrible smell for hours. Waste of money.
05-01-2020
Its moisture our skin
I used this product i am pretty much impress to this product because this product suits my skin.and i lika it and i think to buy this product.
24-12-2019
shiny hand
very nice product and keep my hands always soft and shining
14-12-2019
Dove Hand cream
a very good product for dry hands, it make my hands very moisturized and supple with a sweet smell. texture is very good and spread easily. A good product value your money. i will surely purchase for winters specially.
13-12-2019
Just Daily Routine of my life.
I really want to share my experience. I always have at my home and carry where ever I go. Quality is simply amazing.I would love to stick it for a long. Simply fantastic.
09-12-2019
Boon for soft and supple hands
This product is simply awesome that keep my hands soft and supple
09-12-2019
SO SOFT ON SKIN
Best hand cream I have ever used. Good fragrance. Gives my skin a healthy glow..good size for purse and excellent spreading ...value for money... amazing product worth trying..
12-01-2020
I had never tried this hand cream but I really like the Dove brand, I used Dove products actually I'm still using dove shampoo and it is very good for my hair...... And I'm pretty sure that this product is also be very useful. 😊❤️
11-01-2020
We have used various great products of Dove for a long period but not tried it yet. If I got it I asure it will also good for use like other dove products and prefer it too in my family.
08-01-2020
One of the best handcream I have use till date it has coconut and almond which deeply nourishes Ur skin making them soft and crack proof I personally recommend u to use this once..
27-12-2019
undefined
Dove helps to make hand smooth. The fragnance is also awesome i would love to try this product because it is made of coconut that is like very much good for the skin. I had use coconut milk in childhood for my hairs i think this product would be helpful for me.
25-12-2019
I not tried this product because my mom not believe new products so i wish i tried this product and i tall my family and friends buy this product and how felling tried this product
10-12-2019
New product want to give a try...in search of good hand moisturizer...
10-12-2019
Never used this product plz send it to me to know how much effective