4.3 5 0 59 59 Dukes Truffle Caramel are certain to please every guest and host!
Dukes Truffle Caramel

22-09-2020
Excellent
Its amazing the caaramel is so rich in taste it tasty n packaging is also good
24-08-2020
excellent product
Dukes chocolate is a good edible product. The chocolate is a amazing and tasty chocolate. The amazing taste of the chocolates make it a unique piece of food.
13-08-2020
chewy truffel chocolate
This product is a very good option for gifting but if you are a choco-caramel lover you cant give this to others. In my opinion if i see this product i cant leave without tasting it .
25-02-2020
Woow truffle
Crunchy chueee and mostly like the truffle chocolate I just loved the way of taste like this every valentine's pe me yeh apne hubby k lie purchase karti hu he also love this chocolate
19-02-2020
Must try once
Best gift to share love with your friends and relative and packaging is too good
28-11-2019
Perfect for the taste buds.
Value for Money. Brought it for discount from the store. Had an amazing taste. Liked by all, the wrapping of the choco balls to the lovely packaging worth it. Good gifting option too. Very pleasing to the eyes as well, great topping for chocolate cakes and nutty milkshakes.
30-10-2019
Mihir
Its awesome.. So tasty product. I must say to everyone. Please please try this product. Once buying this product you never get back.. Always and always buying this product.
28-10-2019
Tasty
Dukes chocolate rolls we tried very tasty we like it
24-10-2019
I like this caramel
I bought it many times on festivals and when I want to gift someone so its really good in brand and taste and also in Peking so guys I think you really should buy this at least once
09-10-2019
Crunchy , chocolaty
Its best diwali special chocolate I like more so please give me a sample
29-08-2019
Fantastic
I will recommend my friends to buys this product because I it can be use as birthday gift .by the way taste also nice
16-08-2019
Delicious & Yummy Duffles
I loves this one because its a very delicious and yummy. my mouth is full of watered i see this yummy duffles chocolates. i loves this product and also i would strongly recommend my friends plz send me sample to eating duffles. please..
08-08-2019
Good product
I really love the taste of this product it very tasty and it is very nice to give a gift on friends birthday ...
09-04-2019
Dukes chocolate
They are really worth the money. The taste is good.
15-03-2019
Very Good for Gift
Its very good choice to gift someone on festival like Diwali & rakhi. Its very good in test and fine caramel.