Elle 18 Body Lotion & Cream For Smooth & Glowing Skin

4.6 5 0 53 53 New Elle 18 body lotion has moisture lock formula that gives both: smooth skin and glowing skin
Elle 18 Body Lotion & Cream For Smooth & Glowing Skin

06-01-2020
Best
Yes it makes ur skin brighter and glowing and also absorb on body easily.
06-01-2020
Nice soft product
gud product for soft and smooth skin i love the softness
04-01-2020
Best lipstick
G I am not able or a week or two and three years ago when I am not sure what you are not working properly please y I have a holiday or a week and I am yatharth s mother and daughter is not available for mobile bill and forth between email from you and the back and we are looking for a while back but no one else will send it is urgent and you are interested in my name in my opinion the back question and answer any questions please feel happy to be my first day of school because I have not been a long time to get.
03-01-2020
Best
ELLE 18 body lotion is perfect for this season. My skin is dry type and i am using this cream twice a day .i get really good result. Absolutely full care for our body .it gives a gentle care
02-01-2020
Very nice
The oil-free formula feels light on the face and is non-greasy. Ideal for everyday use, the cream is suitable for all skin types and all seasons
02-01-2020
Glow with nourishment
When you want instant glow with nourishment..... I recommend this product to you..... It give last long instant glow and nourishment in winter... I like this product vry much.... Its not sticky..... And I like it
01-01-2020
5v stars
Yes yes yes I mostly use this product and I love it so much and I am regularly use this product.
31-12-2019
Body lotion
Bht hi acha body lotion hai.. Main bht bari try kya hai.. Body lotion mai 24 hours tak rehta hai
11-06-2020
I never tried it before purchasing this I want to try a sample.of this product
15-03-2020
I didn't try this product but I want to try this product can you please send me a sample product to try and give my genuine review to this product ..... .
12-02-2020
Hi, i have not tried Please send me the sample will try and provide feedback.
23-01-2020
Can I get free sample of this product. Firstly I want to try this product.
22-01-2020
I have use so many lotion for me and always try to new so that i could choose which one is good or not. I want to try this body lotion so that I could buy before winter.
19-01-2020
I did not use this product but I have to try for this
18-01-2020
It smells very nice .I love these product packaging and all over look