4.5 5 0 864 864 Day to day lifestyle tire you out. Enerzal offers instant and sustained energy along with vital salts. This helps you recover faster, work longer and perform better. Drinking Enerzal before, during and after your day-to-day activities, helps you to maintain optimum energy levels at all times.

08-08-2019
Good product
Good product with good quality. Taste is good. Package is good
26-07-2019
Instant Energy Boost.
I have tried and found very energetic & tasty. from now I will definitely buy this drink if available to local shop.
11-07-2019
It is better than glucon d or other brands in the market. The flavor of the drink is also good as my children like it very much.
10-07-2019
instant energy drink
Great product for instant energy during dehydration. Taste is also good. The orange flavour which I tasted is great,
28-06-2019
Best energy drink
Best product it gives you instant energy booster I have recommended to my friends also
14-06-2019
Best Energy Drink
The taste is good and gives instant energy. Best for fighting against dehydration.
06-06-2019
Best energy drink
It quinches your thirst and boosts energy instantly I used to drink after my exercise and I feel energetic even after my heavy workout
03-06-2019
Refreshing
Refreshing and energetic. Easy to prepare. Just make sure to add ice ad make it refreshing cool
22-05-2019
Better than glucose
It was recommended by my gynaecologist as well during my pregnancy to protect me and my baby from fainting spell. It has added electrolytes as well and tastes nice. I would definitely recommend it.
16-05-2019
Great product!
It's a great energy drink, keeps one hydrated for a long time and gives and instant boost in energy, and unlike many energy drinks in the market, this one's tastes really good
14-05-2019
Loved it
Love the taste and after effect as it energizes quickly.
10-05-2019
Excellent
Good product for all age group I like it. I'm interested in it. I want to say to all customers to try it. Thanks
09-05-2019
Drink to beat the heat
A must buy for summers....loved the tangy orange flavour...It's a must before u go out in the sun..
06-05-2019
Very nice product for instent energy booster.
Very good energy drink without caffeine I recommend this to have this as a an energy suppliment when ever you feel tired or traveling please carry this travel pouch with the same.
02-05-2019
Awesome taste & healthy
Tasty, healthy family drink for keeping all members hydrated in summer.