Engine Brand Soyabean Oil

5 5 0 9 9 Engine Brand Soyabean Oil is 100% natural & refined. Great healthier substitute to refined oils. It is made from finest quality raw seeds by crushing slowly in a traditional wooden ghani /marachekku machine – no heat generated in this process and is ideal for all types of cooking- Cook, grill, sauté, deep fry.
Engine Brand Soyabean Oil

27-10-2020
Very Tasty
I make food by using this oil food is made very good so I recommend please buy and use it your food will become healthier and delicious
26-10-2020
Natural and healthy
Its really impressive and effective product it suites my skin and give shiny glow to my dull skin
24-10-2020
Good for health
Good for health. Iam using last 5 year . Go for it . It is very good brand in oil.
21-10-2020
Nice!
Best oil ever I use it to frying. It's much better than other oil for frying.
09-10-2020
Good
I have used this product it is very good and hence can be used daily because it is light
08-10-2020
Engine soy oil
Truly excellent. I loved the flavour. It is very pure. No fears.
09-11-2020
Its very healthy oil.i have been using this oil for cooking.foods taste great and my family loves too.so i would love to recommend it to my all friends.
07-11-2020
Please send me samples of this Engine Brand Soyabean oil for trial
27-10-2020
I have not used this product yet. But my sister has used it and told me that it gives best results. So should also try this product and also recommend it to your family and friends.