Evergreen Snacks Style Potato Chips

4.4 5 0 22 22 Evergreen snacks circular shaped style chips are a go-to salty snack. These Chips are processed under the strict hygienic condition to ensure good quality and hygienic processing. Processed using finest quality ingredients these chips are safe to consume.
Evergreen Snacks Style Potato Chips

31-07-2020
Best potato chips ever tasted.processed under strict hygenic conditions
29-07-2020
Very Tasty
I buy very good taste yummy so i recommend buy it so tasty
29-07-2020
Crispy crunchy tasty
Good chips... crispy crunchy and tasty ... i purchased last week. Every member of ma house like its taste ..... packing also be good... i will purchase again this chips in upcoming days
28-07-2020
Tasty chips
This chips is very crispy crunchy and tasty. This is my children favourite chips. So tasty.
21-07-2020
Nice
Very nice taste of this chips, me and my children like it's taste. It's very crispy and crunchy.
03-07-2020
yummy tast
chip is really very tasty and crispy. tast is different. overall i like this product
23-06-2020
nice
This is very nice product in taste my kid and me always try to eat chips thanks
11-06-2020
Not nice
The product need to update quality and ingredients
10-06-2020
Good
The product is good .It is crispy and the flavour of the product is good .And it is a healthy product.but packing isn't standard.but it taste good
29-05-2020
potato chips
these chips have a great taste you not weather it is potato chips or something else n i just love it's taste ans a very good for evening snacks.
25-05-2020
Crispy
I ate ur product, its taste so good, i want free sample for recommended to another person and my friends, if u gave me sample then i post it on Facebook, tiktok,
24-05-2020
It is very tasty
Please , try this product .. It is very good for health 🙌 .. It's taste is very good and crispy ... This is my new favourite flavour chips .. Hey , home tester club please send me to this product because due to lock down / corona virus 😷 .. I don't buy this item.. Please send me for my friends.. first try it and then belive it..
23-04-2020
☺️
Potatoes my and chips also favorite iam always eating chips and stock up
07-04-2020
I love this product ...
07-01-2021
Potato chips are great snacks . I would like to try this . Please send me potato chips if you can. This product look very promising I would recommend this product. I will give this product 10/8