4.7 5 0 42 42 Fiama Scents, crafted with fragrance encapsulation technology enables fragrance release with a slight rub on the skin for as long as 8 hours after a bath. The micro fragrance capsules are eco friendly.
Fiama Scents Body Wash

28-02-2020
Good
I had been using this product from 1 months it's just awesome
01-01-2020
Awesome
It is the best which gives you good smell and has the best quality with a soothing smell and have a fantastic foam and it gives the best smell and I would refer this to my friends and relatives
04-12-2019
Good
I'm happy with product no skin allergies its beautiful must try product
02-12-2019
GOOD
Nice product with smell so good and feel freshness
26-11-2019
Gel power
I use this body wash every day as it glow my skin and charming
14-11-2019
Details about product.
Bahut acha hai. Mere family ko ye powder bahut acha laga. Ye different fregrence me bhi available hai. Fregrence lambe time tak rahti hai. Mere friends bhi yahi powder use karte hai.
14-11-2019
Good one
I have purchased once n its good n i feel the soft touch i feel with soap
13-11-2019
Good smell and fresh feel
Nice product with smell so good and feel freshness
13-11-2019
excelent refresing smell
long lasting smell.available in different fragrance.in my family we all use this and we all love it.the affordable prize .i recommend to all friends and relatives .try once .
31-10-2019
Must try
It is good for those who suffer from dry skin specially in winters after bath. My daughter and me loved the Fiama Scents Juniper and Geranium Body Wash. It's so suitable for this season which is very humid. As mentioned the body wash has a long lasting fragrance and the smell is very tantalizing.
28-10-2019
Great fragrance
27-10-2019
Good product
This one is an genuine offering fro Fiama.and Fiama is a part of ITC group. This shower gel is basically conditioner for your skin. I would say that using this product is a nice experience. The fragrance is nice, foam is in good quantity and it makes your skin feel fresh.
24-10-2019
Fiama Scent Body wash
11-10-2019
nice
I use first time this body wash.past-i thought soap are best.now-i told fiama body was really good product .my frn told what perfume i use but when i told this is not a perfume just it is a body wash.so they told they are use everyday plz told this product name.and my friend was treat me a chocolate.
06-10-2019
Gud stuff to buy
I have ordered this product for my sister and she's inlove with its fragrance. She has used many same product but she told me that, this one is far better when it comes to fragrance. ⏮️⏭️ It’s super simple to use. It reaches you in the form of a body wash. And gets locked on your skin as skin-friendly scent bubbles when you bath.