Fingerlix Biryani Mix

4.5 5 0 27 27 Fingerlix Biryani Mix - made with the choicest of ingredients to get a perfect balance of flavours & spices. Team it up in your kitchen, with rice & meat/veggies of your liking, for a Biryani experience like never before! This product is available in Mumbai only.
Fingerlix Biryani Mix

06-01-2017
Fingerlix Biryani Mix very good for fast cooking at home. very testy too. my children liked it very much. just try this.
06-01-2017
I personally feel that this is made for teenagers only. As I remember how my sister use to make it she used to start it preparation one day before and we do not have so much time to do that. Fingerlix Biryani Mix helps us in easing our task. Within few minutes Biryani is ready. When my sister came to visited me I made Biryani for her and she was shocked that how do you manage to do it after whole day in office and then cooking Biryani and then I told her about Biryani Mix then she was so impressed that even she tried it. I think that they should also provide other foods as Biryani Mix so our job will become easier.
12-01-2017
I made Biryani for my wife and she was shocked that how do you manage
10-01-2017
Within few minutes Biryani is ready for my hubby................
10-01-2017
**************** Within few minutes Biryani is ready******************************
10-01-2017
I have not tried this product. Hence request for a sample so that I can try and review it.
09-01-2017
it is very good option for working woman ..............................................................
09-01-2017
Very good as it will take less time to make a healthy and tasty dish in less time
06-01-2017
My whole family love to relish home cooked Biryani but ots really time consuming process so looking for some and delicious option .
06-01-2017
I love Biryani n dis biryani mix mst b a finger licking dish if combined with meat or veggies.
05-01-2017
Biryani is always my favorite food. It seems to be a good and instant ready mix
05-01-2017
Send me free sample for trial and after consumption I can comment in a better way.