Fingerlix Whole Wheat Lachha Paratha

4.4 5 0 42 42 Fingerlix whole wheat lachha paratha, everyday paratha that lets you enjoy the flakiness of Lachha Paratha with the wholesomeness of Wheat. This product is available in Mumbai only.
Fingerlix Whole Wheat Lachha Paratha

16-05-2020
Awesome
I am eating this product, it is absolutely fine, Fingerlix Whole Wheat Lachha Paratha is a very good product and also good for health. I ate this Lachha Paratha last one month and it is a very good Lachha Paratha. This Lachha Paratha is very soft and tasty. Lachha Paratha is made by natural wheat flour and they also take care of our health and I love it. If I want to eat this Lachha Paratha after one hour later it is good but it will not become hard because many other brands it becomes hard after one or two hours later and I have a bad habit to eat lunch late so this Lachha Paratha is best for me and those who have same habit it is affordable and packaging is too good and very easy to use.
07-01-2017
Our family using the whole wheat lachcha paratha aata last few months and we are very flavor satisfaction whole wheat lachcha paratha aata is very good and I advise you for using whole wheat lachcha paratha aata...
06-01-2017
05-01-2017
i have not yet tried this product,but would love to try it
05-01-2017
I have not tried.buy bding a punjabi i would like to try surely
05-01-2017
It tastes very good and the product is very fresh and easy to use.
05-01-2017
nice product. good taste. i will rrefer to buy this products to my friends.
05-01-2017
Its a great way to turn a simple meal into a special one with the addition of this paratha. sample give me.
14-05-2021
Wow it's look so yummy.paratha is my favourite I will try it soon
10-01-2017
is very good and I advise you for using whole wheat lachcha paratha aata...
10-01-2017
.................................... This Lachha Paratha is very soft and tasty.
09-01-2017
if I want to eat this Lachha Paratha after one hour later it is good but it will not become hard because many other brands
09-01-2017
useful for the working people who donot have time for cooking
09-01-2017
I can't find this, lacha paratha mix ,really like to get a try