Fun Foods Zer0Fat Dressing Honey Mustard

4.8 5 0 16 16 This dressing combines pure natural honey with unique taste of mustard. Try it on greens or as a topping for sandwiches & as a dip with chicken strips, french fries, onion rings or any finger food.
Fun Foods Zer0Fat Dressing Honey Mustard

13-10-2018
????
It's been so long since it has taken from your system for this calendar year
09-09-2018
Love for Zero fat
Who says non fatty food is not tasty, fun foods honey Mustard dressing proves it wrong. I love this dressing on salads, Sandwitches, toasts n also on Rusks.
31-08-2018
Love to have with weekend Breakfast
I love to add in my dosa or burger in weekend breakfast. Taste is awesome.
20-08-2018
Lovely product
I love it's taste but I hardly found it in super store . So I want it's sample for genuine review
10-05-2019
I want to try this product i have heard many times about it
22-11-2018
08-09-2018
Want to try thisProduct of fun foods send a free sample of this product
17-08-2018
i have used all product for this FunFoods Brand, but this particular product I have not tried, my request is there if you send me trial so that I can taste & write my +ve reviews.
14-08-2018
My son n me are big time Dr Oetkar fan. Please share a sample to try this new product.
10-08-2018
What are the uses and applications and indications of this product ? Plz send me to use it!
09-08-2018
Hi i have not try this FunFoods Honey Mustard i want try this for my childrens lunch box please send me a salmple of this product regaprds.
08-08-2018
Fun food is nice product manufacturer. So I hadn't seen in my market so I want to try before buy. Please send me a sample
08-08-2018
I have used all product for this FunFoods Brand, but this particular product I have not tried, my request is there if you send me trial so that I can taste & write my +ve reviews.
06-08-2018
Would love to try this product. Please send me a sample. Thanks
02-08-2018
This product is included in my kitchen shelf I love fun foodsmayo I ried every flavor of mayo I want one as well for his product send me one