4.7 5 0 54 54 This cup poha is specially designed for the generation which is always on-the-go, this Cup Poha comes as the best snack during vacation, in transit or while working long hours in office. Ready in just three minutes, consumers have to add/pour hot water, stir once and snack on the delicious and healthy treat with no added colours, flavours or any preservatives.

14-09-2019
Tasty
It's very tasty ,very quick,my children likes more
12-09-2019
tasty and healthy
i tried it and i think the taste is okay or good but the authenticity is somewhere compromised , the taste of this product is good and it is much better than noodles , i would like to recommend this product .
05-09-2019
Minto mai tayar apka poha
Cook easily. I tried poha pouch. But I don't like its taste. Gits cup poha Not like a homemade taste.
04-09-2019
Tasty poha
I like guys cup poha taste . It cook easy and also healthy option for me . It very good breakfast
Maharashtrian Pride
It's always better than Maggie as is suitable for all age group n everytime same test.Its a choice amongst hostelites.
I love it
Gits Cup Poha 👍👍 When in mind Poha comes ,best option for breakfast, no need to have anything else if I see Poha around at home ,if I travel anywhere best to best is to have Poha with tea,I would recommend everyone to try once....
tasty
I am very pleased with the quality of the product. The taste of the product is good and moreover the ingredients for the cooking is also very reliable. I would like to try it more.
31-08-2019
Paisa vasool
Full paisa vasool as in u will enjoy till last morsel... Easy to prepare. On the go breakfast.,evening snack, u r bored snack, easy to carry.
31-08-2019
Healthy
It's very easy to cook. My mother don't live with me so I cook it by myself and I love this product.
29-08-2019
It's very testy
It's very testy I just love this ...............😍😍😍😍😍😍
27-08-2019
We are always in a hurry, so there are chances we may skip our breakfast, so I prefer Poha most of the time and this is easy to cook pack, I loved it.
26-08-2019
very tasty
Its tasty and time saver love it go for it guys...
26-08-2019
Gits POHA
it is good eat food and delious taste. gits poha is good brand.i am very happy eat the gits poha. i like this product is so good product. yes better improvements in the product. yes recommed.
25-08-2019
I loved it
When it comes to the breakfast I'll prefer poha most of the time
25-08-2019
Ready to eat
In day today life there is no time to make food in busy world so I prefer ready to eats meals. And this poha is delicious and carbohydrate reach product so I prefer that delicious on poha