Gits Rava Idli Breakfast Mix

4.9 5 0 17 17 An healthier, low calorie alternative to the steamed rice Idli. Gits Rava (Sooji) Idlis can be made without curd(Dahi) too but we can choose to cook with curd as well. It contains no preservatives artificial flavours and colours.
Gits Rava Idli Breakfast Mix

19-09-2021
loved it
it is very tasty tasty I just love to cook and eat very fresh
26-08-2021
Mouthwatering Idli
It's really mouth watering it my all time favourite it tastes good and also contain spices no need to add any spice must try it's good and healthy
16-07-2021
Nice
05-07-2021
Good
Very soft idli after cook amazing product must try✨✨✨✨✨
01-07-2021
Delicious 😋
Very soft idlis came out and it was delicious.
01-07-2021
Very good
It's very good product wow it's amazing test
03-06-2021
rava idli
I tried it and I liked the taste. at first sight i thought lets try and see but it turned out to be good
02-06-2021
Best Product
This Product Good And This Product YouTube Reviews My YouTube Channel
29-09-2021
Aap mere ko sample send kijiye test karke review dunga, ye product kesa hai🙏
10-09-2021
If u send me sample I definately share the review to my family and friends and also post some videos on social media I love gits products and very excited to use this new product at my home
28-07-2021
Meine try nhi kiya but mere frnd ne kiya usko bhot acha lga honestly
21-07-2021
It is heathy product and fat free with proper tast for morning breakfast
30-06-2021
Please send me this product I won't to try it
29-06-2021
I have not tried it yet but literally wanna try it
16-06-2021
Wow really I am idli and shambhar lover I would like to taste this yummy yummy idli and share my review sure