Green Protein

4.2 5 0 14 14 Green Protein is a completely plant-based, vegan protein beverage that allows you to incorporate protein into your diet. Aside from being delicious and nutritious, it is also free of any harmful additives and is suitable for all age groups. With just the stir of a spoon, the premium product is ready to consume, eliminating the need for blenders, shakers, and mixers. From tropical picks like Pineapple and Black Currant to Watermelon, Berry Blast, and Raw Mango, the flavors are designed to make the consumption of protein fun.
Green Protein

27-06-2021
Nice
Its good n smells good. It is addicting and so so much good for the start of day
23-06-2021
excellent
The fruit-flavored pea powders are extremely tasty, while having a great texture as well! What the family loves, including my children, is that it tastes like a natural fruit without being too sweet. We love the texture as well, more akin to a smoothie than just a juice. We sometimes also sprinkle some amount in our vegetable smoothies, to round of the flavor of the vegetable drinks (for instance, the pineapple flavor matches well with spinach-based drinks) - adding great texture and taste to such health drinks! My kids otherwise love the watermelon flavored drinks "as is" with cold water. Highly recommend these flavored pea proteins by Green Protein!
22-05-2021
Super protein, Super taste.
This product is very rare to get in normal or high stores. Great in taste special for a blue barry lover's trust me you will be not be disappointed from this product,in such a low price we are getting this awesome product super tasty Super refreshing. Hope my review help you thank you.
15-05-2021
Protein
This product Good in taste. But hard to find it in markets.
07-05-2021
Great in taste
Its great in taste and you get fresh but very rare to get in general store
02-10-2021
Aap mere ko berry blast ka sample send kijiye test karke home test club par experience share karunga🙏
31-05-2021
Wanna try this product. May be i ll get this in market soon.
30-05-2021
I Want To Try This - Bcoz Its Rare In Our Market And I Cant Find This To Try .
22-05-2021
Hi, I have not tried Green Protein. Please send me the sample will try and get back to you with feedback.
21-05-2021
Its has very high protein and its quality is also very good
17-05-2021
dont know just guessing . must be good as every protein
14-05-2021
I want to try this product.Please send a free sample for this
11-05-2021
In this season of corona virus I want to tell you that be safe in your home and boost your immune system I want to try this product then I ll let you know about this product is it usefull or not...
11-05-2021
I want to taste this product and and give review for it because ihave seen many people tasting it. I want to request home tester club to give me this product for testing.