Hearty Meals Irani Mutton Kheema Cooking Mix

5 5 0 9 9 Hearty Meals Irani Mutton Kheema Cooking Mix is total and delightful blend of tomatoes, ginger, garlic, coriander, chilies, and onions, prepared with aromatics like cassia, cardamoms, cinnamon, and other entire flavors (khada masala). One can enjoy this ready to cook mutton gravy pack which comes with green peas to give the delicacy a original touch of Irani style!
Hearty Meals Irani Mutton Kheema Cooking Mix

21-07-2021
My wonder on plate
Being a food lover it is always a cheerful moment to have mutton that too with such ease
06-08-2021
I would like to try this. Please send me a sample to taste and post my feedback
20-07-2021
I want a sample of it. I love to cook ,so I can cook and can give honest review.
10-07-2021
I have searched for this product in supermarket but not available. If I get a sample of it I wil try and give my honest review regarding this product. If I found it good definitely will recommend to my family and friends too.
08-07-2021
Tried to get this product in big store but not available pls send me the sample so give my review .
06-07-2021
Please send sample of this Hearty yummy mutton kheema meals for trial
05-07-2021
I have never tried this not is a famous brand that we have heard of but honestly u must try and give review of yours and also i m buying to taste this product i hope this product will not demoralise me
01-07-2021
Dfgghjjyujhhjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjghcvhdhhvxkfjdjxhdbxjdugctkfcfjcnxjfbcgjvxjhfhkdhjhfjxhfkcjclcjgkfjhvkcjvjgjgkfkfjjvkgkgjlbkhkglvkvjgkvhjfjjgkgkgkgkgjgjgjchvjvjcjfjfjfjfhfgjgkfjgjhjjhvbhjjghhkk
01-07-2021
Hi, I have never seen this brand Hearty Meals Irani Mutton Kheema Cooking Mix in the market. Please send me the sample will try and get back to you with feedback.