4 5 0 52 52 Himalaya sun protect orange lip care comes with the power of SPF 30 and pa+++. It is your perfect lip care essential for effective protection against the sun’s harmful UV rays. Enriched with vitamin e, our lip balm has a luxurious moisture-retention formula that also hydrates your lips, making them soft and supple.
Himalaya Sun Protect Orange Lip Care

16-07-2020
Very good
I have tried this product it's really nice. Specially in summer days.
20-02-2020
Lip care!
Himalaya sun protect orange lip care gives long lasting lip protection with SPF30 that leave your lips moisturized and smooth. It has orange fragrance which adds freshness. It is light on lips.
10-10-2019
So nice
The lip balm isn't great when compared to the other options available in the market. Does sell for a lesser price does its job but, isn't great. I like it always protest my lip
27-06-2019
Okayish...!!
21-01-2019
Whenever I went in the sun for about 30 minutes or more my skin got adversely affected and most of all it darkened my lips. I browsed through many suncare lipbalms but didn't get the desired results every time but when I used this product it seriously worked like magic and you must definitely give it a try. I will buy it again. And one more pro point of this product is its refreshing orange smell. It just refreshes me.
22-08-2018
ok
it has a tangy orange flavour to it does the job but not a fan of it
17-06-2018
I have tried this product it is very smooth and glides very easily
11-06-2018
I am using HIMALAYA LIP BALM but not used HIMALAYA SUN PROTECT ORANGE LIP CARE. Please send me a sample.
05-06-2018
I love this fragrance of orange totally unexplored makes my lip supple and moisture it deeply best thing is not harmful or sticky type I love this I think every girl should use this lip care
04-06-2018
I have tried this product For our personal use It's a usefull in summer day s
02-06-2018
Unlike the earlier Himalaya lip balms I have tried which do need to be swiped 4-5 times to get it nice & smooth, this variant was very soft & smooth right from the very first swipe! It applied very smoothly to my parched lips & immediately felt soft & hydrated.
02-06-2018
I have used this product. It is so effective and protect for longer duration than any other product of same type
18-09-2018
Himalaya is my all time fav.brand..would like to try this definitely..please send me trail sample..thanks
22-08-2018
15-08-2018
I have used Himalaya lichi flavoured lip balm, it's one of my favourites with its amazing fruity scent and long lasting hydration, I want a sample of the orange flavoured lipbalm since it has spf and I have recently gotten conscious about protecting my self from the harmful rays of the sun.