4.3 5 0 6 6 Himalaya Herbal`s recently entered oral care space with the launch of Himalaya Tooth paste in four variants. New Himalaya Sensitive Tooth Paste. New Himalaya Active Fresh Gel. New Himalaya Sparkling White Tooth Paste. New Himalaya Complete care Tooth paste. You can read and post your reviews about Himalaya Tooth Paste on hometesterclub.com
Himalaya Tooth Paste

07-10-2018
Himalaya tooth paste
I have tried Himalaya family care would like to try other too.... thanks a lot in advance....
06-09-2018
Nyc tooth paste
I got the himalaya tooth pste trial.pack from home tester club.its very gud.nyc fragrance nd also gud.i like it.
24-08-2018
Good
It is good one in use. Refreshing. I like to use the same.
23-08-2018
Taste good with effect result
I used the paste for past3 days. It was totally satisifed and happy to share my view on the product. It was taste good with pepoermint favlour looks traditional toothpaste. I can see good result like mouth fresh.... I am very happy to use this product. Thanks to HTC for giving me chance to test it.
24-07-2018
Himalaya complete care is an effective toothpaste for oral hygiene. I have use this, it helps to protects teeth and gums health. Fresh breath and healthy teeth. Regular brushing gives good results.
02-03-2017
Works well. I love the fact that this is a herbal product so I keep on buying this one. I just don't see the claim on the toothpaste "Whiter teeth in two weeks'' that effective despite using this for more than 3 months. I still use it anyway because it's herbal, no parabens and no chemical bleach.
09-08-2020
I haven't used it .please send me some sample then I will try
24-01-2020
Closrup Top me my and frz use Top me my and frz useTop me my and frz use Top me my and frz useuseuseuseuseuseuseuseuseuseuseuseTop me my and frz use Top me my and frz useTop me my and frz use Top me my and frz useuseuseuseuseuseuseuseuseuseuseuse
17-05-2017
I have never used himalaya products so far but it seems to b appealing so want to try its product
22-01-2014
pls send me this toothpaste to try at a-101 ishaheight behind sheetal petrol pump kondhwa pune -411048 maharashtra india
11-11-2013
himalaya always brings in genuine products. haven`t seen these in any store. pls send me a sample.
28-08-2013
Himalaya has been a very renowned name in the Ayurvedic drugs would certainly like to try its toothpaste as a sample.
16-08-2013
i have not tried this product please s end me a sample.please
09-06-2013
very famous brand for herbal products . i want to try .plz send its sample
09-06-2013
So far not tried Himalaya Tooth Paste. Kindky provide me a sample so as to try please.