5 5 0 13 13 Barista launched Hitachi Alphonso Smoothie, an innovative marketing partnership with Hitachi Air. It consists of Alphonso mango blended with vanilla ice cream and milk.
Hitachi Alphonso Smoothie

31-10-2019
Mangolicious
Smoothie is so tasty like we are chewing real mango.
28-09-2019
Like this product very nice always recommend to get this product
25-09-2019
Nice product
Try this smoothies it has really very good fragrance and taste
02-09-2019
Good taste
Try this smoothies it has really very good fragrance and taste
17-08-2019
Good product
These products are as usual good & pocket friendly
16-08-2019
Very good product
This product was amazing I am use many time this product was tasty this is Barista launched Hitachi Alphonso Smoothie, an innovative marketing partnership with Hitachi Air. It consists of Alphonso mango blended with vanilla ice cream and milk. So I recommend this product.... OK...... Thank you..
10-08-2019
I use this product but after serching it specification i can definitely say this that this must be a good show i request home tester to send me one of these smoothie.
11-02-2020
Hi, i have not tried Hitachi Alphonso Smoothie. Please send me the sample will try and provide feedback.
25-11-2019
The all new smoothie has the richness of Alphonso mango blended with vanilla ice cream & milk. And it will ... Barista today announced the launch of Hitachi Alphonso Smoothie, in a marketing partnership with Hitachi. Must try
12-08-2019
I want to try this mango smoothie as I am mango lover. Can't wait.
10-08-2019
I didn't tried it As I didn't bought it so how can I drink it 😂
08-08-2019
I want to try this product because I thing its give refreshment
08-08-2019
I haven't use this product but after serching it specification i can definitely say this that this must be a good show i request home tester to send me one of these smoothie.