4.3 5 0 6 6 Honey Look De-Tan Body Cream helps in skin-lightening. This is a unique tan removing formula that lightens skin tone, removing tanning effect of the sun. It contains Active Fruit Boosters, which moisturises and softens skin leaving no signs of dryness. It cancels out the harmful effects of UV rays on the skin and imparts an envious glow on the skin. Hailed as the forerunner in skin whitening products, Fruit extracts even tone the skin contour and whiten the skin from within. Contains papaya & orange oil.
Honey Look De-Tan Body Cream

19-10-2020
de tan cream
its really effective.helps to detan skin with good fragrance.
21-08-2020
Very useful for working women
It's good for every one skin and any skin types. .
19-08-2020
Detan Body cream
Great product.....Helps in removing body tan nd smoothenes the skin...Overall a good product ....
17-08-2020
Exelent body creame
Hii friends Best good exelent body creame Ok bye
16-08-2020
Ok
This product is not that good according to me. It cause allergies to my skin
14-08-2020
Best detan product
Honey Look De-Tan Body Cream helps in skin-lightening. This is a unique tan removing formula that lightens skin tone, removing tanning effect of the sun. It contains Active Fruit Boosters, which moisturises and softens skin leaving no signs of dryness. It cancels out the harmful effects of UV rays on the skin and imparts an envious glow on the skin. Hailed as the forerunner in skin whitening products, Fruit extracts even tone the skin contour and whiten the skin from within. Contains papaya & orange oil. Want a tester product from you!
01-10-2020
I really need this as I get suntan more frequently. Suddenly my skin is getting sensitive. Do send me a sample for honest feedback.
21-09-2020
I wish to try this product detan body products......
21-09-2020
Seeing D-tan I just scrolled up for up a moment. I want to give a trail on it and know the impact.
07-09-2020
Kindly send me a sample of this Honey Look De-Tan Body Cream for trial and review. Thanks
03-09-2020
Gernally working women faces problem of tan.so I will keep trying for this product.home tester send me a sample for honest review.
27-08-2020
i need it's free sample so that i can give honest review with facts. i will wait for your reply
26-08-2020
I want to try this product.Please send me a free sample so that I could give my honest review
23-08-2020
My skin feels dull now days.I want something new for try my skin pls send me this sample
22-08-2020
I would like to try this product....And Give honest review