4.6 5 0 58 58 New indulekha neemraj anti dandruff oil is not a regular oil. It is an ayurvedic medicine for dandruff it contains precious herbs like neem, pudina, svetakutuja, brahmi, bringha, etc there is no added colour or perfume. (Darunaka), clinically proven to reduce dandruff and grow new hair* enriched with neem, herb known in ayurveda for its anti- bacterial and anti- fungal properties.
Indulekha Neemraj Hair Oil

19-09-2020
indulekha
It is a product which is really useful for those who are facing problem with dandruff . The comb is really helpful for applying the oil to scalp, no need to use any comb or hand to spread oil . I found it better than applying with hand . It is a good product , should try those who are facing dandruff problems.
12-09-2020
Excellent
This a product is a very good product but not a growth hair problem solutions
08-09-2020
Very good and usually very very effective.
I had used this....i think it has something like minoxidil in it..which helps to nurshises the hair growth...should try this very effective in my opinion....
22-08-2020
Effective Product
My mother used this product once and she found this to be much effective towards dandruff. She says the comb like cap which is very useful. It really helps the oil to reach the scalp and could do a gentle massage over the head. Smell is also descent. Go for it.
31-07-2020
Great Product
Excellent product and high quality ... Easy to use and maintain.....I must need to try it again...
29-07-2020
GOOD PRODUCT
ITS A AMAZING PRODUCT VALUED MONEY ITS A GOOD BRAND. AMAZING RESULT
25-07-2020
Good but..
This product has really nice ayurvedic fragrance but the comb that is attached needs to have a slightly bigger holes.
28-06-2020
i want this product
i need this prouducto mgw6lmad.d56wtx359dt9x6mtt99njj
24-06-2020
5 star for this
if you are looking for a treatment for dandruff then go for it, I have used it twice and the results are good. I use it along with Indulekha shampoo and it works well for my hair. No hairfall, no dry scalp which proves that there are no harmful chemicals in it. The scent of neem is dominant but after wash it subsidize. Don't expect for fancy fragrance because it is ayurvedic product without added fragrance, colour and fragrance. It does work well with all type of hair, I have oily scalp and my friend has dry scalp, it worked well for both of us.New indulekha neemraj anti dandruff oil is not a regular oil. It is an ayurvedic medicine for dandruff it contains precious herbs like neem, pudina, svetakutuja, brahmi, bringha, etc there is no added colour or perfume. (Darunaka), clinically proven to reduce dandruff and grow new hair* enriched with neem, herb known in ayurveda for its anti- bacterial and anti- fungal properties.
21-06-2020
Try and believe
Indulekha neem hair oil is a very good product to fight scalp itchiness,dandruff or other scalp related problems. After using it for around a month,there was a noticeable reduction in my dandruff. I ised the oil 3 times every week,left it overnight(when in a hurry,i kept it on for at least 2 hours) and tven sham0ooed using my regular shampoo n tada! Beautiful hair.
13-06-2020
Must buy product
Indulekha Neemraj Hair Oil has a pleasant scent and trust me you will sleep well if you apply at night with a light massage. Indulekha Neemraj oil is the best as it is purely Ayurvedic and all its herbs like neem, pudina, svetakutuja, brahmi, bringha etc are known for there hair solution properties.
21-04-2020
Must buy product
06-04-2020
Good
Bhuat hi acha oil h aap log v use kriye Q ki aese to aapko pta nhi chlega iss oil ke benefits ka ek baar jarur use kre or is ayurvedic oil ka labh le.. neemraj anti dandruff oil is not a regular oil. It is an ayurvedic medicine for dandruff it contains precious herbs like neem, pudina, svetakutuja, brahmi, bringha, etc there is no added colour or perfume.
29-03-2020
Excellent and beneficial products
Natural oil and make our hair shiney and strong.By using this Indulekha oil my hair becomes dandruff free.
22-03-2020
Hairfall controlled
By using this product my haifall got controlled ,can't say it's completely stopped but better now after using it ,also like the smell.