4.4 5 0 45 45 New indulekha neemraj anti dandruff oil is not a regular oil. It is an ayurvedic medicine for dandruff it contains precious herbs like neem, pudina, svetakutuja, brahmi, bringha, etc there is no added colour or perfume. (Darunaka), clinically proven to reduce dandruff and grow new hair* enriched with neem, herb known in ayurveda for its anti- bacterial and anti- fungal properties.
Indulekha Neemraj Hair Oil

24-01-2020
Pathetic
Total waste of money. It did not stop the hair fall infact increased. I will not recommend. Also make hair dry.
20-01-2020
Very good
Satisfied.helps to hair growth and refuces hair fall.go for it.
15-01-2020
review of indulekha neemraj hair oil
I had used this oil for last 3months.and I am surprised to see that it really makes your hair smooth and dandruff free. We all know that neem has antiseptic characteristics,but it proved now.
10-01-2020
This product is so good it's help to regain the hair make hair strong
08-01-2020
Good but messy one
The product was good i tried it on many people they were satisfied but i think the product is not for daily use and its make the hair very messy but its a good product overall but the company
07-01-2020
THIS IS THE GREATEST PRODUCT FOR HAIR.
SERIOUSLY, THIS IS THE BEST PRODUCT FOR SAVE HAIR FALL. IT'S A PERFECT DOCTOR OF MY HAIR. IT REALLY SAVE TO MY FALLING HAIR.
06-01-2020
Amazing oil....
I purchased it from local market & tried it for my hair fall.. good results and soothing oil. it is a good and lightweight oil to use . continuous use as per directions will definitely give u results.
03-01-2020
Best Hair oil
Hair groth improve. My hair line increased. I am very happy with this product
02-01-2020
Nice hair oil
I am using this hair oil from last 2 months. And I really got an amazing result from this oil. My grey hairs turn in black and my hairs became naturally silky, strong and healthy.
29-12-2019
BEST HAIR CARE OIL IN WORLD
I have tried this and this is the best oil for your hairs and baldness
28-12-2019
Excellent hair product
This product is very helpful for the nourishment of hair roots,Must try !
Mast hair
I use this oil really mast.i use 3 months really my hair make good and long.
nice oil
this product is a good performance. so i suggest to every body to try it.
27-12-2019
Very good results. Turns grey hair to black.
Good product. I will recommend to my friends. Turns grey hair into natural black
26-12-2019
Oil
Best oil best best best............................