Inner Being Jowar Upma Rawa

4.6 5 0 16 16 Inner Being Jowar Upma Rawa is millet-based breakfast. Preservative-free healthy breakfast options are delicious and easy to make. Currently available at leading general trade outlets in Mumbai.
Inner Being Jowar Upma Rawa

14-09-2019
Good
It's suggestable for breakfast , it's having jowar good for health different
03-09-2019
healthy
The only thing that I prefer to have in my breakfast is a light and healthy food which helps in the growth and development of the body and for that I use upma. It is easier to cook and the taste is also much better.
31-08-2019
Easy to Make
It is very easy to make. It save my time. For women morning time is very busy with cooking breakfast. If we buy this very easy to make breakfast and healthy too
18-08-2019
Super
This product is really so much awesome. Everyone buy
09-01-2019
Good
Good taste good quality good product recommend to any friends
05-10-2020
It is very healthy breakfast. I want to try this product samples for trial. I want to receive this product samples For trial at my shipping address
05-09-2020
Wow...I heard about this on ad but I never tried this ,,I am really exited to get this and want to try this
05-07-2020
This sounds such a healthy product would love to try it lease do send it
18-09-2019
Aap products used Nahi Kiya aap hamen denge to ham
23-08-2019
Send me sample product.. I want to use tis product
11-01-2019
Hi, this Inner Being Jowar Upma Rawa,I didnt tast it jowar is very neutritional food i want try it please send me a sample of this,regards.
11-01-2019
Regularly we are eating Upma in breakfast as healthy options . Inner Being Jowar Upma Rawa , very nice product with Jowar as per specification . Will definitely try it after availability in market . But meanwhile , I would also like if you send me sample then will you provide actual feedback of this product.
11-01-2019
I want try this new one product. Plz send me free sample of it..
10-01-2019
wow amazing... Upma Rawa Preservative-free healthy breakfast options, great product would like try to try this product
09-01-2019
have not yet tried it but surely wants to as it looks something new