Iraya Almond Honey Soap

4.9 5 0 23 23 A nutrient-rich soap bar with nourishing almond oil, coconut oil, rice bran oil and skin-softening honey. A great recipe to cleanse the skin while leaving it well moisturized and younger looking. It is great for dry skin.
Iraya Almond Honey Soap

12-08-2020
Good for skin
Outstanding product and good smell wow..amazind product for skin
16-05-2020
This is world's best product
Outstanding product and it is excellent smell. Ohh! Awesome
01-04-2020
Good for skin
This product is very good in quality. This is soft our skin and clean all germs . I feel very awesome to use this shop . I mostly use this shop during bathing . I would love to say first try it and then say it....
26-03-2020
Nice
As i have Dry Skin, and was looking for a soap which wont make skin more dry, dis is such a nice product,my skin is not dry after using it,i hardly apply moisturiser after use. Good buy.
24-03-2020
Best for skin
Who doesn't like maggie... We all love maggie and now it comes with its three different Asian flavours😍✌ it's a very perfect combo for filling your tummy when you're hungry❤.. Do try this. ❤
22-03-2020
Valuable product
This product is too good because it provide a Beauty and fair skin, also its provide a glicren level on my body
Gud for skin
Gud product for dry skin i suggested try for dry skin
Best combination of Honey and Almond
Its best combination of Almond and honey.. Its soft and best for skin.. No any side effects..
17-07-2020
undefined
I wanna a try this soap bar with nourishing almond honey soap if u send me then I will share Ur product with my family or frd
22-03-2020
Kindly send me a sample of Iraya Almond honey soap for trial and review. Thanks
18-03-2020
I am interested in this product please send me a sample for try and reviews
16-03-2020
Almond & honey khaya to hai per soap mein kabhi use nhi kiya. Want to try. But kya ye sensitive or oily skin ke liye acha hota hai. Plz send the sample
15-03-2020
I have never try this product ..... and I can't judge this because I didn't try ...... can you please send me a sample to try ..... when I am use this product then I am give the genuine review
13-03-2020
This soap is not available in market. I want to get this soap for try and then review
12-03-2020
I would like to use it,plz send me a sample.so that I can rate it.