Johnson's Baby Cream

4.4 5 0 39 39 When a baby is born, her skin is most delicate. That's why we perfected our formulas over 125 years so they are now more gentle to give her the best care. Johnson's baby cream is designed with intensive 24-hour moisture. It’s fast absorbing formula contains rich emollients that help moisturize and preserve skin’s natural softness to protect your baby from chapped knees, rubbed elbows and tender noses. Moms trust johnson's-always mild, gentle and effective.
Johnson's Baby Cream

26-08-2020
Cream
I used this for my baby it smells awesome and makes baby skin soft
09-04-2020
Good product
I love this product is very good for health 🙌 please try it and then belive in quality of the product. I like this product...
12-03-2020
For new born and delicate skin
I m using this product so long for my kids.safe and healthy skin.good moisturizer.
16-10-2019
Excellent
Really its a excellent product....i used it for moisturising my skin n my babies skin...highly recommended for babies ...its excellent for 24 hours mosture locking ....
15-09-2019
Good
Cream is very good ,I m using for my children daily
20-02-2019
Sweating
My baby starts sweating after using this. Dont recommend
01-12-2018
GOOD FOR BABIES
LIKE EVERY OTHER MOM IN THE WORLD I ALSO TRIED THIS ON MY BABY. VERY CREAMY AND MOISTURIZES THE SKIN OF MY BABY. DID'T FACE ANY REACTION OF ANY PRODUCT OF THIS BRAND
27-11-2018
I used this product for my children and now I am using this for my own I love this product this leaves skin so soft
21-11-2018
It's Soo good
I tried it for my own . Its very gentle on skin and leaves skin soft
30-10-2018
gentle on skin
beautiful fragrance and gentle on skin. it keeps my son's skin moisturised all day. very happy.
26-10-2018
Good product
It is very good and it smoothens my skin. I like it very much
20-10-2018
Must try!
Gentle and soft on skin, non-greasy formula that keeps skin moisturized for a long time. Good for not only babies but adults too!
17-10-2018
Jonson baby cream
Nice cream suitable for babies,soft on baby skin too
14-10-2018
Best cream
Doesn't dry, soft, mild, gentle fragrance and good for newborn to toddler
14-10-2018
Johnson baby cream
It's a good non sticky moisturizing cream. Leaving the skin soft. A good product .