Johnson's Baby Top to Toe Bath Wash

4.6 5 0 74 74 A mother’s love is the most trusted test for mildness. When a new life is placed in your arms, you only let the purest and mildest touch her. This is what has inspired us to develop the johnson’s top-to-toe range. It is clinically proven mild, for a newborn’s first bath. So what touches your baby is always as mild as your touch and as pure as your love. Johnson’s top-to-toe baby wash is a specially designed a perfectly ph balanced cleanser, as mild as pure water, for your baby's delicate skin and eyes. • Newborn care from first use • No more tears formula - doesn't sting eyes • As mild as pure water
Johnson's Baby Top to Toe Bath Wash

06-01-2021
Love it for my newborn
I loved this product as its smooth and easily applicable and can be washed off easily from the body. It keeps baby skin moisturized and soft. Loved the product for my newborn. Surely buying it again.
19-08-2020
Baby bath
We are using this product since my baby born and I m very much satisfied with this product,it makes my baby's skin very soft and shining,I love its fragrance also,I would always recomend it.......
13-08-2020
Not tear free
This was his not tear free.. even my eyes burn when I tried it So never applied it on my baby. I used moms co wash instead. Maybe this contains some harsh chemicals also that it burns like hell in eyes.
09-04-2020
Nice product
It is India no one product for the skin of baby.. I like this product is very good product..
12-03-2020
Wow product for children
I used this product for my children below 5 years.its a very safe and healthy ,soft skin.recommended
01-12-2019
Jhonson and jhonson
Jhonson and jhonson all products are verry great and usufull our baby naturally
04-11-2019
Good
I used this one for my children for soft and healthy skin
24-10-2019
Johnson's Baby Top to Toe Bath,
New-born care from first use No more tears formula - doesn't sting eyes As mild as pure water Recommended by doctors Ph balanced and hypoallergenic No added parabens, phthalates or dyes Every Johnson's product passes a 5 level safety assurance process Instructions Included
14-08-2019
Best product
Good product for babies. It is no tear body wash.smell is good.
22-02-2019
best baby care
This wash is good for baby's bath . Its easy to use and does not irritate the babies eyes. its mild and the aroma leaves the skin of the baby supple and fresh.
30-11-2018
Johnson's baby bath wash
Very gud product my baby skin become more soft and smooth I loved it
23-11-2018
Every mom n baby love
This body wash is very good for babies...it have mild smell n there no more tear formula is seriously god blessing for children...
22-11-2018
Nice
Its a Good product for babiess . Baby feels smooty skin after bath
21-11-2018
Gentle for babies
It is good product and can be used safely. Baby feels comfortable during bath
18-11-2018
Nice
👍 This product is very effective to sensitive skin and very gentle.