Kellogg’s Upma

Kellogg’s Upma

20-03-2021
Not satisfied with the taste even though it's easy to cook.
The taste is not at all good. Really disappointed with the Kellogg's Upma - Veggie Burst Masala variant flavour. Didn't get the original ravva upma taste. It's completely different & not edible to eat.
16-03-2021
It is delicious in taste and easy to cook. It surely saves your time. The taste can be improved and overall it's perfect.
15-03-2021
kellogg's upma - quality and and quantity was great all are well roasted but the taste was not that much good it tastes & smells like a leafy kind-off . it is alittle different from home made upma.
15-03-2021
Good. taste is nice and easy to prepare..............
14-03-2021
I have tried the veggie burst variant from Kellogg's upma. It was prepared in 5min. Talking about the taste, I didn't really enjoy the flavors. I felt that it could be more flavorful.
12-03-2021
It's same like my upma, which I use to prepare earlier, but with less onions
12-03-2021
"Kellogg's masala upma " is so tasty with combination of Veggie Masala Brust and Real grains and peanuts and pluses. It saves my time and fulfill my hunger as well . This was the first time I made a upma in just 3mins . I tried a good masala flavoured upma . It's gonna be my favourite food now . Kellogg's delivers the one of good product for thier lovely customer. Thanks to Kellogg's
12-03-2021
it was nice. taste also good..................................
12-03-2021
Kellogg's Upma is tasty and healthy. I and my family loved it.
12-03-2021
taste was good and its ready to prepare like maggi. very good upma
12-03-2021
I did not like the taste. Lot of improvement is needed. But for emergency purposes, I can consume this.
12-03-2021
It is very tasty my family loved it very much finally good
12-03-2021
The upma was very easy to make. i was impressed by the speed it got prepared. The taste was also good.
12-03-2021
It was very easy to make that was not the problem but the issue was when you cut the packet and put in to the water, it started creating way too many lumps. I have used other brands in the past and never faced this issue. Overall the taste is ok.
12-03-2021
Kellogg's upma is very good and tasty it is very delicious and tasty it is full of nuts. After cooking it tastes excellent