Kurkure Masala Munch

4.7 5 0 82 82 The new Kurkure Masala Munch with Gingelly Oil has been inspired by the culinary traditions of southern India, striking a perfect balance of Kurkure’s spice, and the familiar taste and aroma of Gingelly Oil.
Kurkure Masala Munch

15-05-2021
Best ever college snack
I m being Eating it from so long now, i have also recommend to many of my friends and relatives. This product really work as wat it says.
04-04-2021
A funfilled chatpata combo snack.
When it comes to kurkure, our mouths start watering just remininsing the masala and the tangy taste , it is made up of rice and daal, and is a healthy choice and is mixed with tasty masalas, if you are craving for a salty chatpata (tangy) snack then you should have kurkure, moreover compared to its price its quantity is quite good.
15-01-2021
Best snack
I love it and it is a best snack for free time and for study also
07-01-2021
Crunchy taste. And masala
This is great product. I ate this many times this is so good salt, sweets ,sour taste are well balanced. It's crunchy. You can eat anytime you want. Taste good feel good . Wow.
01-01-2021
Spicy and tastyy
Kurkure Masala munch is a pack of spicy and masala crunch snack which is a go to for a snacky time. Binge in...
03-11-2020
Yummy... Spicy..
I love this. So tasty and spicy. It's a very nice product. I tried this many many times. I still trying this and I'm so interesting in eating these type of chips and snacks. I recommend you all to try this... 😍😋😋
22-10-2020
spicy masala
If you like snacking on crunchy, savory, spicy snacks then this is for you! Originally received as part of an international snack box, I loved them so much. its so so so good, all must have to try
26-08-2020
Masala flavoured Kurkure
I have tried this product. It is a little bit spicy and masala flavoured product. It can be eaten as an evening snack with tea and available at reasonable price. It is available in almost all shops.
13-08-2020
Masala Munch flavoured kure kure
The taste of the spices and the crunchy feel together is always a best combo ever .I really enjoy this.
07-08-2020
Tasty
My family love kukure .Have variety of flavors. Tasty and crunchy
21-07-2020
Nice
Kurkure masala munch is my favorite. Love it's taste very much. It's so so yummy. Guys must try it.
05-06-2020
Old is gold
Kurkure one of the best ... I love the masala.. I am sure that you guys you also love Kurkure especially on movies time
16-05-2020
TEDA HAI PAR MERA HAI!!!!!!!!
One of the things I grew up with. Necessary for every social gathering. Many reciepes to be made. Love the spices and the flavour. Definitely a must to have. I don't think anybody has not had it. Also try differrent flavours which are tasty and crunchy in taste.
24-04-2020
Good product
I love this product is very good for health 🙌 please try it and then belive in quality of the product for the people.. I want to try and then belive in quality of the product for the baby.. Home taste club please send me the product for the use..
23-03-2020
Nice masala taste
I like this product very much ,when it touch the taste buds i can feel the taste of black salt pepper and mint taste. Its crunchy even if open for 2 days Nice product i love it