Kurkure Masala Munch

4.7 5 0 83 83 The new Kurkure Masala Munch with Gingelly Oil has been inspired by the culinary traditions of southern India, striking a perfect balance of Kurkure’s spice, and the familiar taste and aroma of Gingelly Oil.
Kurkure Masala Munch

17-10-2019
All time favorite chips. Perfect flavors, spiciness, crispiness etc. Worth to buy
16-10-2019
Nice testi
Nice test and so krispy my fevrete products so very very testy
16-10-2019
great
kurkure is favourite of everyone just one of the loving taste
10-10-2019
cool taste
Me and my brouther always love eating kurkura...i love the red pack(tomato flaver) .This is really yammi you all tried...i referee to all to try this...
27-09-2019
Masala Crunch
Kurkure has amazing crunchy & full of spices flavour. Also it is available in different flavours.
25-09-2019
Spicy
I tasted it very spicy and sour ......superb snacks at all time
22-09-2019
I love it
The taste is wow the crunchy sticks is awesome My all-time favorite. Never gets old. Over time, I have found more and more ways of using Kurkure as a snack Mix it with many types of Namkeen and this will enhance the overall taste. Individually also, this Namkeen is the best.
21-09-2019
Kukure
This is well made kurkure and famous brand and its taste is really good I tried in several times and the ingredients are used in it is welled and the taste is very delicious one last thing is that it is very nice 😊😊😊😊
17-09-2019
Crunchy kurkure
I am huge fan of kurkure brand and also masala munch and solid masti but this one is so testy. And so crunchy..... i love this and I'm having with mayonnaise in my evening snacks in couple of weeks....
17-09-2019
It's my favorite
Very tasty ,we are enjoying a lot ,I like every much
16-09-2019
Life ka masala
I love this butmy hubby don't like this and said me to not to eat but i eat this without telling my hubbybcz i lv this soooooo
14-09-2019
Masala Kurkure
Masala Kurkure is one of my best flavours of kurkure. I like Masala Kurkure flavour very much and would like to try it again and again. swad asa ki muh me pani aa jaye tast 10/10
14-09-2019
Khaye bina RHA na jaye
Good taste , flavour and smell .good option for travel but not healthy.
12-09-2019
I love it...
So who didn't test kurkure🤔 its my favorite flavor..kurkure...muh me pani aa gya😁
01-09-2019
Delicious, Best
This is one of my best flavours of kurkure. I like this flavour very much and would like to try it again and again.