Kurkure Out of Control Chaat

4.7 5 0 44 44 Kurkure has launched this new flavor- Out of Control Chaat. The flavor is lip-smacking and brings surprising sensations that not only generate unpredictable moments but also make everyday situations full of fun and entertainment. It offers a burst of unique sensations and unpredictable taste surprises to tantalize tastebuds and elevate the consumer experience.
Kurkure Out of Control Chaat

20-06-2021
I m loving it
Tasty , yummy , never Ever bored with This . I really love corn this combination is really good . always ready to eat one favourable.
17-06-2021
Very chaatpata
Good and instant snack for all time. Everyone should have in free tie.
07-06-2021
Tasty as Always
😋Kurkure never disappoint it's lover by introducing new flavours regularly. This flavour is quite different yet tasty and spicy. It was a wonderful blend of flavours. Must try. It tastes even better when eaten with your love ones. 🥰
04-06-2021
Best product ever
Test of kurkure is really yummy. I want more kurkure . And i like most
01-06-2021
Super yum!!
These are super tasty. You just can’t control yourself until packet finishes. Chaat flavour is now my favourite too! Always need Kurkure fan!
30-05-2021
Impeccable Taste and Amazing Quality
It taste so good. The Quality of Kurkure is always top notch. This Chaat flavour just adds up one go to snack item in my list. Worth trying.
30-05-2021
Taste
Very good taste little bit spicy and good packing
26-05-2021
Excellent product
I tried this and it was so much perfect I loved the blend of spices that it has its taste is very awesome
24-05-2021
SPICES AND CRUNCHY
A very good product Its a spieces and crunchy Good test . EVEN ADDICTED TASTE
23-05-2021
Very testy
I will tried this kukure .. this flavour is very crazy. And it is good to test.
21-05-2021
Good Product
I just tried this product a few days back while taking drinks. I found perfect snacks for Drinks
21-05-2021
Excellent taste
Firstly I tried this product on 15 may 2021 , it's taste is so yummy...later I bought 10 more packs of it...really amazing taste
18-05-2021
Good
Its a good new flavour Better than usual kurkure flavours.
15-05-2021
I m being using it from so long now, i have also recommend to many of my friends and relatives. This product really work as wat it says.
15-05-2021
For everyone
I first bought for my kids. Kids shared with every family member and need to go out and buy more packets so everyone can enjoy the new flavour. It's taste was different and something surprisingly new. Well we all enjoyed it and I am sure everyone will like it. So guys what are you waiting for, go and enjoy the new flavour right now.