Lakme 9 to 5 Naturale Matte Sticks Lipstick

4.8 5 0 84 84 A first of its kind matte stick lip color infused with natural goodness of aloe vera and honey. Use this unique matte lipstick to precisely line your lips and fill them in to get defined fuller lips. The intense color pigments of the Lakme 9 to 5 naturale matte sticks glides on smoothly to give a long-lasting soft matte finish. This lightweight lip color gives a sheer veil on your lips that keeps your lips city bright while protecting from the effects of city pollution. Be city ready, city bright, naturally.
Lakme 9 to 5 Naturale Matte Sticks Lipstick

11-05-2021
Lipstick
I have used this product too much and this product is very good and if you compare to the price of this product you should try this product once then you will get the correct option and I love this product too much and the give very finishing to our makeup and this product is very smooth
30-12-2020
Quality of this product very good
It is better then other brands I have used. I like the quality of the product very much. Lakme products are no doubt very good
07-11-2020
very good product..
very much good and preety color suitable for all especially fair complex
23-10-2020
Superb product
matte finish. Lightweight formula clings to lips softly for a stunning pout. The intense colour
16-08-2020
Best
I love this product. So smooth application and perfect matte touch
29-07-2020
It's my favourite
It lasts for long time and its gives a natural look. It is really good for all day makeup.i m using these for years now.
21-07-2020
Review
This is the coolest all day wear lip color I have tried...its smudge free and tge matte texture does not let it wear off easily....its a must try for ladies out there who r working coz this lip color when applied would not require continues touch ups
20-07-2020
Excellent product
I love this product. I have been using this from years. Amazing product.
12-07-2020
Bare castle!
I love love love this. The best part is its natural.Smooth,stays for long time and feels light. what more you can ask for.
05-07-2020
Matte lipstick
Very light on lips ! Best matte lipstick! Worth buying this lipstick !!
02-07-2020
Lakme
This crayon has the best creamy texture ever... No need to touch-up over and over again and have a smooth natural intense colour and finished well... I highly recommend this to everyone!!!!
21-06-2020
Natural product
Once you try this you love this one amazing color without any side effects
16-06-2020
Korean lips
This gives a texture like Korean gradient lips I love it must try it good and long lasting
15-03-2020
Review
This is amazing. It comes in many colours. You must have such kind of lip shades
02-01-2020