Lakme Kareena Kapoor Khan Absolute Lip Definer (6 shades)

4.6 5 0 47 47 Give your pout a bold definition. Luxurious lip liners with super soft, waterproof formula. <li> No Feathering: Soft & gliding formula locks in colour ensuring non-feathered lips. <li> Vibrant Shades: 6 stunning shades for a glamorous pout. <li> Lip Filler Applicator: Lip applicator fills colour evenly for the perfect pout.
Lakme Kareena Kapoor Khan Absolute Lip Definer (6 shades)

11-03-2021
Super💥
Very good I used this very wow must buy this. Love❤️
30-12-2020
Quality is very good
It is better then other brands I have used. I like the quality of the product very much. Lakme products are no doubt very good
27-11-2020
Ousome
Lakme ke products sach me mujhe personally bahot pasand hai main subko yahi recomend karti hu. Kyu ki agar quality acchi hona to use Karne me Maza aata hai, aur bar bar purchase Karne ka man hota hai. This lip liner is best, it can also use as a lipstick and eyeshadow too.😍😍
07-11-2020
favorite
If you don't have this in your collection, you are probably missing a big deal. Smudge proof and waterproof. Highly pigmented. Highly recommended. It's a very good liner with a smooth finishing no one can beat this, Awesome just awesome.
23-10-2020
Excellent
It gives matte finish. Lightweight formula clings to lips softly for a stunning pout. The intense colour payoff enhances lips perfectly love the product
29-07-2020
Amazing product. Loved it
These lip colours is amazing and it lasts for long time. The quality of the product is really good. This is a must buy
12-07-2020
Amazing product
Though its a lip definer sometimes i used it to fill the lips.Such gorgeous colors. Go for it girls.Try once and you will fall in love with this.
21-06-2020
Good
Full paisa wasool product one's you try you just love this product my favorite brand lakme
09-02-2020
Nice colour product
My sister used this product. I saw this product colour is amazing
26-12-2019
Excellent product.
Lakme kareena kapoor.The best products which the actress use go for it sisters...
03-10-2019
I want this
Thanks again and I hope to see everyone again and again I apologise I didn't know you had mentioned to you before the holidays are coming to visit you too and I'm very nice and very
25-09-2019
Great greater greatest product always recommend you buy Paisa vasool.
19-10-2018
Nice
Its good.can be better.colors r limited but like it.good and long lasting
11-10-2018
Goo and smooth
Its good, sits perfectly on lips, many shades are good
25-01-2021
I have not used it yet but I kindly want this product . This lakme brands are too good