Lil’ Goodness Vitamin B12 Jaggery

4.5 5 0 6 6 Lil’ Goodness launches a first of its kind Vitamin B12 Jaggery, as a quick and easy vitamin B-12 fix in the predominantly vegetarian Indian diet. The jaggery is vegan, non-GMO, pesticide-free, and allergen-free. One sachet of jaggery fulfills the daily requirement of Vitamin B-12. It is a free-flowing powder with a shelf-life of a year without any preservatives and is easy to carry for daily use.
Lil’ Goodness Vitamin B12 Jaggery

24-05-2021
Fabulous
Very good taste Gives protein do our work fluently. Highly recommended Best products
14-05-2021
Gud
But more expensive product cant reach a common man
22-05-2021
Hi, I have not tried Lil’ Goodness Vitamin B12 Jaggery. Please send me the sample as I am low with B12 and on medication. Would love to try and see if this jaggery helps in increasing my B12 level.
17-05-2021
i always eat jaggery after meals. it is healthy , sweet and great for people with sweet tooth.
14-05-2021
I have not yet tried this product . if I get an opportunity to use this product. And if I found this product good definitely I wil recommend to my friends and family members. Hence kindly request you to send the sample of this product.
08-05-2021
I have just joined . Pl send me the product,I will give my honest review