Liril Lemon and Tea Tree Oil Soap

4.4 5 0 53 53 The new Liril soap, with its active ingredients like tea tree oil and lemon extract gives you a freshness that lasts longer. The soap gives you a fragrance which not only lasts whole day long as well as keeps your skin healthy.
Liril Lemon and Tea Tree Oil Soap

06-03-2021
My Favorite Products
Earlier the lemony Liril felt drier after shower but, this Liril product solved that problem. It has tea tree oil that doesn't make the skin feel dry. It still has Lemon fragrance which is very nice. It's my family favourite! 👍
19-10-2020
Value for money
Tried for the first time and yes, not that bad !! It smells good,But one cannot use the same soap for many days,feels like same and again !! I prefer to use this because the smell was very long lasting.
28-09-2020
nicevsmell
awesome fragrance nd worked we on skin and dirt. Completely wash off the sweat nd grease
10-08-2020
liril soup
this is very nice soup.The soap gives you a fragrance which not only lasts whole day long as well as keeps your skin healthy.I have been used this product from five years,it's very good product. Fragrance good.
28-07-2020
Very good product
This is very nice and good product Good¡ Well¡ Sweet product Lo
17-07-2020
Thanks
I have been used this product by 2 yours old . This product is very best and useful .lt smile is very best and good . this product use me and my family by 2 yours old . Thanks you for product.
11-07-2020
Very good
23-06-2020
nice smell
Very nice product we already use from 20 yrs its has very nice smell good product try this one time
01-06-2020
Real Lemon
I used to use Cinthol but one fine I thought to give it try. Since then, I use this Soap bar evry summers now. In fact my started to liking it that we feel like that they use real lemons to make it
02-05-2020
Super
This product is awesome and I love it. This product it was improved my skin much better than before. This product one of for me. I am a Using this soap continuously more than 6 month.
28-02-2020
Good
I had been using this product from 4 months it's just awesome
30-10-2019
GOOD ONE
it Gives You Fresh Skin,Keeps Your Skin Well Sanitized. Removes Germs And Grime From the skin, Gives You Long Lasting Fragrance.It Moisturizes Your Skin. It also Maintains The Oil Balance Of The Skin.
28-10-2019
Active Bath
I use this soap for nearly seven years. I have not changed this soap after staring using it. The fragrance of this soap is the most I like. Feels Active like after completing the bath.
14-09-2019
Good
It's very good,we are refreshing with this ,tea tree oil is good for skin
28-08-2019
Nice product
The new liril soap is good.and it is good for health to clean them....