4.2 5 0 338 338 <p><font style="text-transform: uppercase;">Improved Formula </font> </p></font> <p>With Soy Isoflavone, Mineral Chrono Energisers, B-Group Vitamins</p>

08-09-2018
Nice Product
Product stop hair itching and hair fall rate, must try this one.
23-07-2018
Very Good Product. I seen my hair difference after using this Hair Oil.
23-07-2018
One thing I know after using the product is , it can be effective on your scalp. I used this twice a day. One cannot see any visible difference veryfast, but you will not suffer any hair loss due to it. One negative point is : I felt effect of chemical in my throat every time i applied the solution. It created bad throat (gala bethna). Throat really feels a scar. Which feared me and i stopped using due to it. My doc also supported this conclusion.
05-03-2018
its look normal Oil like other its non sticky is good and unique but performance is not good its make strong hair but as per its commitment re grow new hair not looking new hair i m use last 4 month daily 2 times but not get result overall its not a unique its same as all other oil available in market . thanks
09-02-2018
i tried this , Not a promising product from livon , not upto the mark.
09-02-2018
I have tried this and it really works . Fully satisfied with the product
10-01-2018
This product is awesome for daily use for hair ,it help in stop falling hair the it grow hair slowly
10-01-2018
Nice product. Easy to apply and very effective. Prevent hair fall . I am satisfied with livon hair gain tonic..
18-12-2017
this is vry nice product ..........i recommend everyone to buy this......
12-12-2017
The results were not as expected. I did not find fresh hair growth after two months of usage.
11-12-2017
This is really awesome product i used thus product some days ago.
29-11-2017
Actually Hairfall is one of the main problem of our family including my father & my uncle, It looks like a total product which can help in resistance against hairfall.
15-11-2017
Very effective product use twice time in a day on effective area it's Tonic is good and gave me freedom and decrease shyness by this help
10-11-2017
Worked magic for me ,before livon I have tried minoxydil topical solutions but due to dropper issue it was a hassle,livons inbuilt dropper is very useful and even the solution smells good
10-11-2017
After using 3 months, the result is very shocking, there is no hair fall problem in my head.. Thanks home tester club