4.9 5 0 16 16 L'Oréal Paris® Men Expert® Fresh Extreme Anti-Perspirant Spray delivers ultra-absorbent technology that helps combat wetness for a proven 48hr dry effect. Intense diffusion spray delivering ingredients directly to the skin.
Loreal Men Expert Fresh Extreme

12-11-2020
About my experience
This product is very awesome i used this product for a ling time you will definitely like it because the smells of this deodorant is very natural And energetich i use this deodrant daily
09-09-2020
Wonderful, Awesome product . Everyone should try it
L'Oreal Men Expert Fresh Extreme Anti-Perspirant Deodorant is the intense spray packed with active ingredients that works with your skin to eliminate wetness and fight off bad odours. Its fantastic agents allow you to remain gorgeously fresh for up to 48 hours.Anti-perspirant and anti-body odour with ultra absorbent Active Micro Captors to help combat wetness. Proven 48h dry effect. The L'Oréal Paris Men Expert Fresh Extreme Ultra Intensive Spray Anti-Perspirant Deodorant intense diffusion spray delivers active ingredients directly to the skin.Ultra fresh formula with a mint perfume. 0% alcohol. Effect - Intense diffusion spray delivers active ingredients directly to the skin. No alcohol Directions - shake well before use hold can 15cm from underarm and spray. If spray becomes blocked rinse with warm water. Because go all this reason I will advise to use this. It is my personal opinion
14-08-2020
Best Bodyspray!
The best one can buy, total value for money product, you should give it a thought while buying it, it stays longer and you feel fresh everytime. In my opinion the best deodorant or here!
28-07-2020
Super
One of the favorite product in my husband.smell is awesome
24-07-2020
Best product
It's my husband's favorite deodorant .he likes it's fragrance. Nice one.
17-07-2020
He is very best
This product is a very good and best. My family and my used is product . I will need this product and my family are needed this product. So l told that this product quality is very best.
26-04-2020
So fresh air good
This is very great product. Now me and my family using this product. It's really awesome. Loved it. I m recommend this product. Use this product and u feel this product is great.
21-04-2020
Minarul SK
Mudjsqrydgjlzxcnnadgjlladhjlmnbcxzqerhfjxkxnmzxcbm
15-04-2020
good
loreal is very good brand so wish it would also a good product. i dont get this product sample if i get it i would deffinately review it
14-04-2020
01-04-2020
L'oreal amazing brand
Freshness and good day your personality and attractive smail
25-03-2020
Valuable product
Hey people its good and long lasting product for men and i recommended for all gentlemen.
19-03-2020
Best best best best Loreal
Hey people! I purchased from my near market for my hubby n it is so awesome to use. It have looooonnnnggg lasting fragrance and my hubby like very much. I recommend to all gentlemen to try it and then say it :)
15-03-2020
Just Awesome
Excellent product I like this fragrance...try it all once
15-03-2020
Awesome
This is fantastic with the great fragrance and I like it too much