L'Oreal Paris Revitalift

5 5 0 33 33 Powered by micronized technology, crystal micro-essence penetrates up to 10 skin layers to give crystal clear brightness to the skin, boost skin moisture retention, plump and smoothen skin. Breakthrough texture: light and watery texture allows quick absorption yet still leaves skin highly moisturized.
L'Oreal Paris Revitalift

16-06-2021
Osm product ❤️
I have always loved L'Oreal products because it has always work well for my skin. This face product is amazing and I observed a visible change in my skin within a week of using it. Now, my skin looks fresh and is glowing like never before. It literally pampers the skin, and smells amazing. Its very hydrating but not oily and has lightened my facial marks. Highly recommend the product for everyday use.
30-03-2021
Excellent Product
I have been i love with this product. I am using it for almost an year now and its my go to product. It very hydrated and especially I love the essence...and the product will get absorbed into the skin within seconds...worthy one for sure!!!
14-08-2020
L'Oreal Paris
It's such a moisturizing serum makes your skin supple and smooth that you can see it.it is not at all oily and blends with your skin like a liquid.i would definitely refer this to you because it is worth buying. 👍
06-07-2020
Amazing product
It's avery nice skin rejuvenizing product. Difference in skin can be notified in just five day
25-03-2020
Great for the price
Absorbs into the skin well. Easy to use. Saw a difference in 5,days
14-03-2020
Amazing product
I love to use this product. It's really amazing. Best for use. Please provide me this product for my use.
12-03-2020
Best for hair
This gives my hair a new life now my hair is strong it work awesome this products give my damaged hair new life.
01-03-2020
Very good
Soothing hair, this the good thik for hair, best part of the not damage hair,
26-02-2020
Amazing product...
I have used this product it is excellent. And I have order my second bottle. It is worth it....
20-02-2020
Very good
Very good product I like and share to all pls take it
09-02-2020
This product is working is amazing. I love this product
14-01-2021
Hi, I have not received Loreal Paris Revitalift. Please send me the sample will try and will provide feedback. Would love to test it and provide a positive and honest remark. But have heard the beauty community rave about it a lot.
17-09-2020
undefined
I was looking for an anti aging cream for my mom. Earlier i tried age miracle by pond's but didn't liked it. If i get a sample, then it would be easier for me to decide the best and buy that. Mail me if i am eligible. And i will also post reviews here from her side.
01-04-2020
I am very keen to try this product I love loreal products..I heard about this so I want to try this please send me sample pleaseeeee
14-03-2020
I haven't tried it but it eagerly want to try it and so I can send my feedback about this product. So please concentrate on my comment and try to send me a sample of this product.