4.6 5 0 14 14 Lotus Biscoff is the original caramelized biscuit that is deliciously crunchy and pairs perfectly with tea, coffee and milk. This biscuit has a unique caramelized taste that is the result of a traditional baking process

30-11-2019
Very tasty
We like these biscuits very tasty rich in milk and coconut sugar
28-11-2019
It taste great
Thou am not a fan of biscuits but this one is something i can have ,it’s spread taste more yum and this biscuit is so great for desserts and shakes . Imagine a biscuit for shakes. Try you won’t regret.
22-11-2019
Lotus Biscoff
Lotus Biscoff is something everyone will love to have. It is a caramelised biscuit which you can have with Tea, coffee, Milk or you can have it just like that. It tastes amazingly good.If you will try it once you would want to have it always. Love it.
20-11-2019
Excellent product
18-11-2019
We known no age limit and no place for eat biscuits its very nice and any one would love it. I first tried this in an indian airline’s business class . They sever the same biscuit. It was so delicious tthat I couldn’t resist to order
18-11-2019
Lotus Biscoff
5.0 out of 5 starsDelectable, spreadable delight! If you love Biscoff like we do, this is an unbelievably good product. Forget peanut butter and Nutella...this is so much better. All the great flavor of the cookies made into a delectable, spreadable delight!
17-11-2019
Good
When I bought this product than I had not like but my family impressed it. Thanks
17-11-2019
Natural taste
Best taste and very good quality, boley to jkkaasss
16-11-2019
Something different
Good product. I enjoyed it alot. Its healthy & good in test. Good in price range
15-11-2019
crunchy n tasty
I love this biscoff so much its too yummy n tast n crunchy
14-11-2019
tasty
Lotus Biscoff is the original caramelized biscuit that is deliciously crunchy and pairs perfectly with tea, coffee ... evening tea time snack try once love this.very nice .
28-11-2019
I really want totry this product.please send sample thanks.
26-11-2019
This is not available in my market so can’t try it sadly. But if these are anywhere close to original biscoff cookies they are absolutely yum! Can’t wait to try and compare.
20-11-2019
I want to try this product because reviews on this post is very good so I wanna try this.