4.3 5 0 22 22 Mamaearth Natural Lip Balm prevents extremely dry, chapped, broken or cracked lips. It is 100% natural and dermatologically tested.
Mamaearth Natural Lip Balm

20-10-2020
soft n smooth
have been using from month now it is amazing product... it actually healed my lips n made them soft n smooth... chapped lips are gone n slowly my lips are regaining their natural colour... its value for money... super effective
27-09-2020
Lip bamb
I love lip bamb and these is mamaearth lip bamb so I love it
12-08-2020
very good..
This product just did magic on my face, I bought this in winter for dry patches in my face. Worthy....loving mama earth......i love u mamaearth. The best part of the cream is that it is sls and paraben free
03-06-2020
Prefect product
I love this product personally and I love to review this product because this product is literally so bomb and no improvement could be made... And I recommend this product personally ❤️😘
13-02-2020
Trustworthy. ....
MamaEarth. ..... Is the most trusted Brand. ... I have seen the almost every MamaEarth products It's originality And traditionalists product Gives power to the skin ..... Yes I will recommend you Guys this. ..
26-03-2019
Awesome product
Very nice product. Bought it from their website. Though prices are on the higher side, the product is totally worth it. No added chemicals and provides a very soothing experience.
23-03-2019
Mamaearth skin care
I m using this brand for my little angel. Since she born all the products of this brand is very natural and good for skin. No side effects. I m using this cream as a moisturiser and my baby skin iS healthy and soft.
10-03-2019
Hh
Nice one all the best nice work Install and the rest of
07-03-2019
..................................................
07-05-2020
It's the most trusted brand of mama's on the earth. Trust worthy no harmful chemicals and no side effects. Very safe to use
02-05-2019
I have heard mamaearth is a nice brand. I would like to try some of its products.
16-04-2019
I have not try this product please send sample of this product to me at my address
03-04-2019
I have not tried this product, send me a sample for trial
26-03-2019
I really want to try this product..please send trail sample..thanks
20-03-2019
Ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok in in kbvcvbjvcvhjnbfcvgvvvvv