4.8 5 0 23 23 The age-old tradition of Ubtan - now in the form of a body yogurt! It’s time to fall in love with your skin with moisturization that’s quick, light and lasts long. Ubtan Yogurt is fast absorbing and immensely hydrating with a texture that will charm your senses. Loaded with natural ingredients like Turmeric and Saffron – Ubtan Yogurt provides glow and luster to the skin. Turmeric revives, brings out that natural glow, and delays premature aging, while saffron soothes and adds radiance.
Mamaearth Ubtan Yogurt

28-09-2020
favorite
Best ever moisturizer.. leaves skun so soft n clear.
27-09-2020
Yogurt
I like mamaearth products because it is quality are good and I like it because these is mamaearth ubtan yogurt with turmric
03-09-2020
Prajakta (Nagpur)
I just love this mamaearth ubatan.... I frequently use this ubatan and it's helped my skin glowing and lightning....
25-08-2020
Lotion for all seasons!
This lotion by mamaearth is having a very light texture and a soft touch. When applied I felt my skin so smooth it's not at all oil and it's effect remained for long.. And it's got a very lovely light fragrance. Giving give stars because am really happy with my purchase. Will definitely recommend.
13-08-2020
mamaearth ubtan yogurt
Mama earth always provides good quality natural products which is very useful. The saffron & turmeric will give great nourishment to your body. This product is very effective in summer time. I really liked the consistency of this product which is very similar to actual yogurt.
11-08-2020
super moisturizing
Tried this new product from mamaearth and loving it...specially designed for summer moisturization. When i tried it for one full week, the actual result was amazing..
11-08-2020
Good
This curd is very healthy because it contains saffron...i liked it...iam using this product frequently...
10-08-2020
Great Product
I am a working proffessional and I don't get much time to take care of my skin, this ubtan is a go-to product to suit all my skin care needs and is very effective on normal skin
05-08-2020
Gives you instant glow
The smell of the product is amazing as it not only helps to give you glowing skin and improves skin tone too.
30-07-2020
Excellent!!!
Had tried it and shown awesome result.love all products of mama earth
30-07-2020
Feel good
I love all products .. it's very good for skin and keeps skin very very healthy. it's suits all skin types .
28-07-2020
MAMAEARTH UBTAN YOGURT
As we know that ubtan is very useful for the skin in the oldr times. So yogurt is useful for moisturising your skin and also helps in providing a clear and glowing skin and helps in improving texture.
28-07-2020
Good one
When I used this product, my skin was changed much better. Nice product
25-07-2020
Awesome
have been using Mama earth products from past sometime, it feels so good on the skin and moreover it is the best for summertime because feels so light on the skin, I can trust each and every product of Mamaearth anyday blindly. And this one is a steal deal. you wont regret buying it trust me
23-07-2020
I realy liked this product because of its organic turmeric taste I loved it.