Mamaearth Vitamin C Body Lotion

4.8 5 0 124 124 Deep hydration: Vitamin C promotes even complexion and has anti-aging benefits. Honey soothes, hydrates, and reduces dullness. Daily use of the body lotion restores the skin’s suppleness. Non-greasy formula: Mamaearth Vitamin C Body Lotion is light, absorbs quickly into the skin, and gets to work immediately, giving the skin the hydration it craves. This body lotion is dermatologically tested & is suitable for all skin types.
Mamaearth Vitamin C Body Lotion

11-06-2021
Suited my normal skin
Embedded with all natural ingredients suits normal skin,hydrates well, smell is soothing,price is lighter higher.
24-04-2021
Mamaearth
This is very good product JUNNALY is best product
06-03-2021
Best body lotion
Best moisturizing cream. I have ever used. everyone who has dry skin. must use it. I like mama earth product
04-03-2021
Loved it
I have used so many products by mamaearth Mamaearth is very good brand and one of my favourite I can trust mamaearth products blindly I want you to send this product and I will share more reviews
18-02-2021
Excellent body lotion
This is such a nice product. Smell is very mild and lotion is also very soft,non sticky. It gets absorbed into the skin very easily and gives a very smooth and soft feel all together. It is totally natural and applicable for all skin types. It also protects the skin from harmful sun rays and reduces dark spots. OverallValue for money and I am loving it !
09-02-2021
Excellent
It's good for skin . I recommend my friend and she feel good
31-01-2021
Liked it
Mamaearth has flourished as a trusted brand among people It ( body lotion ) is also one of them. It smells nice and it is non greasy and mixture of sunscreen and brightening cream. Using it from two years.
31-01-2021
Wonderful product
This is very good product. I also gifted this to my friend and she was so happy. It really useful. Good for skin
29-01-2021
Body lotion
I had a very dull dry skin. I just started using this magical mama earth lotion and it worked like wonders. So light so soft omg I was just so happy in a time of one monrg my skin just felt baby soft.
27-01-2021
Wonderful
I've never used this product and I came to this conclusion that the above product for which I'm writing this review is really wonderful because my best friend used it and she told me it's amazing 😊 I wanna try it once and I wish someone get me this product as a free trial so that I can use it and gibe my experienced review too❤️💯
21-01-2021
Best product
Best moisturizing cream I have ever used.every one who have dry skin .must use it.plz do a try
10-01-2021
Satisfied
10-01-2021
Always love products from mamaearth. This one is also on my favourite list.
09-01-2021
Good brand
I recently got my hands. On this and its super smooth on skin .very gentle ,very moisturising, good packaging ,affordable brand.
06-01-2021
Lotion
I used mama's earth shampoos and face wash but not used lotion