Mamaearth Vitamin C Underarm Scrub

4.9 5 0 8 8 Made with the goodness of natural ingredients like Vitamin C & Turmeric, the scrub lightens and brightens the underarm skin. The scrub lightens and brightens the underarm skin and minimizes pigmentation with regular use. Vitamin C Underarm Scrub is Made Safe Certified and dermatologically tested.
Mamaearth Vitamin C Underarm Scrub

29-06-2022
Mama earth scrub
I used mama earth cash wash and sunscreen lotion... I want to try this I loved Nature initiative in this brand.
21-06-2022
Natural Remedie
Awesome produck.Bestbin summer season.This Vita c serum helps clean,glow my face. Works on sun radiation on UV protection. It helps to run dark spots blews away within 3days impacts on face. Tumeric and vitamin C serum helps glowing skin on oil face.
07-06-2022
Lovedit
My undearms were black.... I started using this scrub .. now it getting lighter ..superb
04-06-2022
Amazing .
Ohh this product is amazing I used this and the result are been seen within a week,i would say everyone must used this such an amazing product
29-05-2022
Brighton scrub
All of you suggested this arm scrub product. You must use this it produce you The scrub lightens and brightens the underarm skin and minimizes pigmentation with regular use. Vitamin C Underarm Scrub is Made Safe
24-05-2022
Vitamin C serum
18-05-2022
Excellent product
I am using this product for 1 month and I love the product. After using this you will feel fresh.
11-05-2022
Excellent
I must say go for it once and you will automatically loved it. Amazing results.