Mother Sparsh Plant Powered Natural Baby Lotion

4.5 5 0 9 9 Mother Sparsh Natural Baby Lotion is crafted to moisturize baby’s delicate skin with its natural & plant made ingredients. It has blend of gentle most organic ingredients such as Shea Butter, Avocado & Coconut oil to give appropriate smoothness and nourishment to baby's skin. This natural nourishing, non-greasy formula absorbs quickly into the skin keeping the baby skin soft & supple for long time. Mother Sparsh Natural baby lotion has certified organic ingredients which makes it a perfect choice for newborn’s baby skin.
Mother Sparsh Plant Powered Natural Baby Lotion

18-03-2021
SUPERB
23-04-2020
Good
Mom knows what products beeter for baby she need good natural
09-04-2020
Good product
It is very good product for home use. It is very good for health 🙌 please try it and then belive in quality of the product for home.. Best baby product..
06-04-2020
The product is good
It is user friendly for our skin it does not any side effects it has so good
28-11-2020
Send me free sample of this product to review it honest.
09-09-2020
It's is natural product that means it would be good for baby's skin.
19-08-2020
Never tried mother sparsh brand would like to try this lotion for my baby and will give feedback for it, please send me a sample product of it.....
11-05-2020
I need this product to review it and after that I can give a Best review of it..
13-04-2020
Hi, I have not tried Mother Sparsh Plant Powered Natural Baby Lotion on kids. Please send me the sample will try and provide feedback.