Mother Sparsh Plant Powered Natural Baby Soap

3.8 5 0 11 11 With the goodness of natural ingredients, this soap bar keeps the skin moist & soft. It is enriched with natural skin softener & healing elements which forms a protective shield and keep skin safe from damage and dryness. Plant powered Natural Baby Soap is perfect for your kid as it doesn’t cause any dryness or skin irritation. Apply it daily on your baby’s skin and make bath time enjoyable for your little one.
Mother Sparsh Plant Powered Natural Baby Soap

06-04-2021
OK OK
QUALITY IS GOOD BUT IT'S SMELL IS NOT IMPRESSING. SMELL CAN BE ENHANCED AND OTHERWISE PRODUCT IS GREAT. MUST TRY FOR YOUR CHILDREN
04-03-2021
Excellent product
I really liked the product. I have used it for both of my kids. It's completely natural and keeps the skin moist and hydrated. It's fragrance is very mild and soothing. The baby feels relaxed after taking bath. One must try it once. Surely a good buy!
27-12-2020
Its natural
the goodness of natural ingredients, this soap bar keeps the skin moist & soft.
Delight for newborns
Came across this brand while wanting to try something natural for my baby.Totally satisfied with the results. Does not irritate the skin and is safe to use.
27-11-2020
not good
its not good product . i dont recommend it ..................
08-11-2020
Mild on Skin
When you are a Mom you will be very conscious in choosing baby products. Mother Sparsh is one product we can rely on. This baby soap is very mild on skin and very good
28-11-2020
plz send me the sample of the product so that i can review it honestly
28-11-2020
Please send me a free sample of this product so that I'll review the product honestly.
25-11-2020
Pls send me a sample of this baby soap for trial on my child.
13-11-2020
Mother sparsh plant powered natural baby soap is madeup of natural plant ingredient.It make the skin smooth and soft.Nice soap for kids
10-11-2020
i want to try it so i want to test it plz provide ,me this product i wanna review it